Sensi seeds - Big-bud phenotypes

Skullman420

A little note about Big-Bud pheno's

I did a 10 plant grow with multiple strains, and I took clones of them all. Then I kept the clones from the best performing plants as mother-plants for future grows. I planted 3 big-bud seeds and I kept two of them as mothers for future grows. You see they were both performing great, but they look very different. The buds are still drying, so I did not get to compare them yet, but one of the phenos are completely green, and the other one turns completely purple during flowering.

I am now hopefully waiting to see if they have different effects as well as looks. My hopes are that when I build up tolerance for one of them, I can just continue with the other one. This is yet to be figured out though, so for now I keep them both.

As you can see this strain is performing amazing. Check out the bud-size!

buds_0037.jpg

Big-bud - Green phenotype

harvest_0058.jpg

Check out the size of that bud after harvest!

harvest_00311.jpg

Big-Bud - Purple phenotype

I have done some research and found out there is 3 known phenotypes of Big-Bud. one sativa-dominant, one indica-dominant and a third, homogeneous phenotype also exists. This makes me wonder which 2 of them I got my hands on here. I notice that the purple pheno also have a very distinctive purple-like stem. Check out the difference between the two:

phenos_purple.jpg

Big-Bud #3 - Purple pheno

phenos_purple_2.jpg

Big-Bud #3 - Purple pheno close-up

phenos_green.jpg

Big-Bud #1 - Green pheno - Notice how this pheno have purple stripes on the stem. Less white "hairs" than the purple pheno

Did any of you test out the different phenotypes of Big-Bud? Which one did you try? What can you tell me about the different phenotypes of this strain? And last but not least - Do you think they will effect me different or do they just look different? Basically tell me everything you know about my all time favorite strain Big-Bud

DeVille

I just started 3 Paradise Seeds Sensi Star Feminized purchased from Bonza Seeds. Below is a list of what I purchased and all are coming up nicely.

2 x Flying Dutchmen Seeds Blueberry Skunk Feminized Marijuana Seeds
3 x Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds
2 x Ace Seeds Malawi Marijuana Seeds | Weed Seeds | Pot Seeds
3 x Paradise Seeds Sensi Star Feminized Cannabis Seeds | Pot Seeds
2 x Cali Connection Seeds Blue Dream Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
1 x SuperSix

They are doing very well will attach a pic for you to view. I will watch closely to see if the stem comes out purple. They are so small now you really can't tell at this point.

Clones_seedlings_repotted.jpg

Keep the pics coming love them:))))

Back
Top Bottom