Sour OG?

I'm looking for information about the growth of SOUR OG. I tried the search tool and did as much reading as I could find.

Can anybody give me some basic info about the plant. Growth rate, flower height, etc. I'm looking for more than the information on Leafly. I'm just trying to figure out how tall I can get the plants before I push.

:thanks: Thanks in advance! :thanks:

hey agemon,

first of all i have no experience with this strain but i wanted to point out that you should specify which way you plan to grow it to get adequate correlations ... i mean ... same strain will grow and stretch different according the medium the light the environment ... inside outside ... just my 2 ct.

pt

Fair enough.

Lighting: T12 CFL's supplemented by sunlight through the window. So all indoor, either in the window or under the CFL's

Nutes: Super Thrive and Flora Nova, for VEG

Soil: Happy Frog

Grow Method: LST / Mainline / maybe scrog

hey did you notice there is a grow log going on about super sour og ... maybe check that out ?

oh and about your setup ... if you going to lst /scrog height shouldnt be an issue ... you should get some decent size plants maybe abit spindley from the lightsource ... dont expect a monsteryield though ... i really have to say that ... dont want to offend...

basically soil plants tend to stay smaller as coco and they in turn are smaller then hydro- or aeroponics
cfl will cause some stetch but will mainly hurt the yield ...
bio nutes will also become available slower to the plants as they need to be degraded to absorbable nutes by bacteria so mycorrhyza will be greatly beneficial on the other hand bio nutes are great for flavor and cfl appear to produce more crystals ...

many ways to influence the way a strain grows...

Pt

hey did you notice there is a grow log going on about super sour og ... maybe check that out ?

oh and about your setup ... if you going to lst /scrog height shouldnt be an issue ... you should get some decent size plants maybe abit spindley from the lightsource ... dont expect a monsteryield though ... i really have to say that ... dont want to offend...

basically soil plants tend to stay smaller as coco and they in turn are smaller then hydro- or aeroponics
cfl will cause some stetch but will mainly hurt the yield ...
bio nutes will also become available slower to the plants as they need to be degraded to absorbable nutes by bacteria so mycorrhyza will be greatly beneficial on the other hand bio nutes are great for flavor and cfl appear to produce more crystals ...

many ways to influence the way a strain grows...

Pt
Yes I found the SUPER SOUR OG. Anyways, thank you for the feed back, observations, and honesty. I will stumble forward, small steps, left left left, right right right, repeat...

:thanks:

Im also not a grower of sour og. But i do believe it to be a great strain and id like to find your journal so i can watch on.

grow n steady wins the race

Back
Top Bottom