1st time ordering seeds!

Lonestar11

So I've been looking around and it looks like I have chosen to go with Nirvana. This is going to be grow 1.5 as grow 1 didn't do so well. I'm looking at going with the Lemon OG Haze Feminized, and some feminized Blue Mystic for the next grow. Any comments, suggestions, or words of wisdom on this strain or Nirvana are appreciated!

9c8b2656f143184dd3677a3c1f55f93c.jpg

Had a change of mind all of a sudden, I think I'm going to go with the super lemon haze from greenhouse seeds. I got a chance to personally experience this one at the 2008 cannabis cup in Amsterdam and it was definitely very memorable, Plus my wife want something that has a little bit of lemon flavor to it. Going to order it from attitude.

Only source I've used yet is GYO seed bank. I've had 100% success in delivery to the states and 100% germination this far. Good luck on your growing. I'm subbed for info on seed bank and strains as well.

Give freebies ?

I went with Nirvana myself as a first time grower. Took about a month to get to my door from the time I wired them money. I got Master Kush, Chrystal, and freebies. I've got three germinating right now with good looking to roots, so I'm about to step out to put them in soil.

I went with Nirvana myself as a first time grower. Took about a month to get to my door from the time I wired them money. I got Master Kush, Chrystal, and freebies. I've got three germinating right now with good looking to roots, so I'm about to step out to put them in soil.

Thank and good luck to you!

So I've been looking around and it looks like I have chosen to go with Nirvana. This is going to be grow 1.5 as grow 1 didn't do so well. I'm looking at going with the Lemon OG Haze Feminized, and some feminized Blue Mystic for the next grow. Any comments, suggestions, or words of wisdom on this strain or Nirvana are appreciated!
I picked up some Nirvana Genetics. I got Ak48, super skunk and Swiss cheese autos. Germinating some Swiss cheese autos will let u know. Post a journal I'd love to check out this strain from Nirvana

You got a journal going? I hear great things about their Chrystal

Back
Top Bottom