What's the most you would pay for seeds?

Gardenseed

I just saw Grand daddy purps from Gorilla seeds. 5 Seeds - $263.68 That's over $50 per seed, but I'm tempted. :hmmmm:
What's the most $$$ you've spent on 1 seed. Was it worth it?

I can buy seeds when i get my licence to grow from anywhere from $30.00-$55.00 for a 3 seed pack.

Also i see many places in Canada that sell seeds for far less then the place you mentioned.

$50.00 per seed is and I do not care if they are a sponser here... is Crazy, Nuts, Hi-Way Robbery.

I will never pay that period unless its a strain that is the best in the world and only a few seeds left in the world.. :)

That's just crazy.. I bought two GDP regs from Herbies singles for $35. Both were women. Both were good. Cloned both and the 2nd generation wasn't any better than the first. Save your money. It's good, but you could experience a Landrace from 6 different continents from ACE for half that price. I suspect Gorrilla carries ACE too. Looking for something original...
Mr. Nice carries "THE" White Widow
Serious has "THE" AK47 and Bubblegum
I think Dutch Passion has "The" Blueberry
Sensi is a class act breeder of Skunk
Humbolt for some more contemporary Cali strains

I'm not telling you to pass on the GDP. I'm all about regs. and GDP as a breeder, but 5 for $250? Your only a dud and couple males from a total wipeout. It's your money... spend as you wish. A good weekend has set me back much further, these will entertain you for much longer. Just a bit steep IMO. A good solid strain should cost you about $100/10seeds for the true big name original genetics.

Edit...
Just checked Herbies. 10 Regs for $150. I would consider this a premium for what you stated was "the most in demand" strain and would gladly pay that. Remember, the GDP that is raved about was a clone only strain. I suspect GDP has come close to recreating her, but you may have to pop a bunch to find it.

All i gotta say is one more thing ... at that price the Tree Better Have Genuine Gold Flakes coming off of the buds and leaves when grown.

Save your money and spend that much cash on 10 strains and get high for months on end... :)

:thanks: You all are awesome! Feedback is exactly why I started this thread. :goodjob: Keep the knowledge coming.

That's just crazy.. I bought two GDP regs from Herbies singles for $35. Both were women. Both were good. Cloned both and the 2nd generation wasn't any better than the first. Save your money. It's good, but you could experience a Landrace from 6 different continents from ACE for half that price. I suspect Gorrilla carries ACE too. Looking for something original...
Mr. Nice carries "THE" White Widow
Serious has "THE" AK47 and Bubblegum
I think Dutch Passion has "The" Blueberry
Sensi is a class act breeder of Skunk
Humbolt for some more contemporary Cali strains

I'm not telling you to pass on the GDP. I'm all about regs. and GDP as a breeder, but 5 for $250? Your only a dud and couple males from a total wipeout. It's your money... spend as you wish. A good weekend has set me back much further, these will entertain you for much longer. Just a bit steep IMO. A good solid strain should cost you about $100/10seeds for the true big name original genetics.

Edit...
Just checked Herbies. 10 Regs for $150. I would consider this a premium for what you stated was "the most in demand" strain and would gladly pay that. Remember, the GDP that is raved about was a clone only strain. I suspect GDP has come close to recreating her, but you may have to pop a bunch to find it.

Dutch Passion Blueberry isn't pure, its hybridized with Skunk.
HSO, meh.
The others listed are fine.

And GDP seeds @ $50 each? LOLNO GDP isn't all that, not even close!

Heck i can get Clones when i get my licence to grow for $20.00 a clone and thats on about 30 plus different strains.

That's assuming those retail clones are correctly genetically as-named, and pure. Which 99% are not. If a name is . hot, expect you'll see the label on clones. Don't expect a $20 clone labeled "GG#4" or "GSC" to actually be the real GG#4/GSC clone though, maybe a hybrid, or a fem knockoff, but mostly "elite" clones you buy retail simply aren't. Skunk? Sure. NL? Sure. Sour Diesel? NO. Also... Buying retail clones frequently come with free gifts: Spider mites, powdery mildew, & gnats. In my opinion it's to be avoided.

$10 about my tops right now, as I don't even know enough to be dangerous yet ;) as way my luck goes should have 50/50 odds on M F and out of 5 the F wouldn't sprout and the other four be M ;) :rofl:

But then I had also said I wouldn't ever pay $14 a g for any Flower out there, and I guess I lied on that :rofl:

What's up everyone.
Not to come off as an asshole. But basically what y'all are saying is is that almost everything nowadayz is crossed hybrid trash . How to you get pure badass seeds. . And are fem seeds as good as thier reg version .

What's up everyone.
Not to come off as an asshole. But basically what y'all are saying is is that almost everything nowadayz is crossed hybrid trash . How to you get pure badass seeds. . And are fem seeds as good as thier reg version .

I always question. Too easy to drop a seed or mislabel and it carries on forever from their. Pick a breeder you like. Then experiment with their strains.

Back
Top Bottom