Bonza seeds

Re: Bonza seeds...

Any reviews from this company? And what would be one if the easiest stains to start with from that site this will be my first grow.

I recently got some seeds from Bonza. Really good stealthy packaging and arrived within the time frame with no problems. Just be careful with the seed packages. You could accidentally get your seeds mixed up if you're not careful. But they do give you some instructions on how to open. .

Namaste ☮️

I recently got some seeds from Bonza. Really good stealthy packaging and arrived within the time frame with no problems. Just be careful with the seed packages. You could accidentally get your seeds mixed up if you're not careful. But they do give you some instructions on how to open. .

Namaste ☮️

And on strains I would go with a northern lights or white widow. Those seem to be the easiest and most forgiving strains for first timers.

What are you looking to get out of a strain? Aggressive grower? massive yielder? Pain relief? Smooth buzz? mind blowing freakout? Chilling on the couch with some popcorn watching silly shit on tv? All of the above?

hey, some people are more sensitive than others. Buddy of mine packed his bong with green crack and wound up crying on the kitchen floor because he doesn't know what'll become of him when he's 60! LMFAO
Or the time my wife had too much purple sour diesel and I spent half the night reassuring her that she's wasn't falling through the floor! Girl had a death grip on my arm for hours LOL.

I have always thought I could grow good weed. Never once has a strain I grew made anyone cry. Back to the drawing board my new goal is to make someone cry.

I have always thought I could grow good weed. Never once has a strain I grew made anyone cry. Back to the drawing board my new goal is to make someone cry.

he's a pretty sensitive guy, don't know if it was 100% the herbs fault. He started to worry about stuff and one thing led to another.
Get your most manic friend super high and see what happens? LOL

Here are some pics of some seedlings and how big they are now, very happy with my order from Bonza

Types of seeds ordered
6_free_seeds_labeled.jpg

Seedlings after germinating and about 2 weeks old
Seedlings_growing_from_Bonza.jpg

Some nice ones now getting very big every one of them lost none
clones_Seedlings2.jpg

I ordered from Bonza and was not impressed at all (in fact I won't order from them again most likely). One of the strains I ordered was supposed to have 2 seeds and there was only one. On top of that, another strain had completely moved into the slot for another strain, so instead of having 2 seeds in one slot and 3 seeds in another slot......I had 5 seeds in one slot. (not sure what I will do about that). Then I never received any of the freebies that were supposed to come with the order. When I tried to contact them (Bonza), they blew me off. So back to Seedsman I go (4 orders through them with no issues). I highly recommend them.

And on strains I would go with a northern lights or white widow. Those seem to be the easiest and most forgiving strains for first timers.
Found bonza good untill i ordered purple pyramid autos again and they sent me wrong fuckin seeds nice big buds but not what i ordered

I’ve heard very mixed reviews about them over the years. Enough to keep me away permanently. Quite a few bad stories relating to messed up shipments and (far far more importantly) the quality of the customer service dealing with these problems after the fact.

One of the reasons I only use a select few breeders and seed companies. So many companies out there where buying seeds is a crap shoot. A lot of it surrounds bad service. One of the main things I noticed about they starts that were posted. Is that the growth of each plant is so much different. Some of those seeds were made well while others were not. Slow growth is not always proof of badly made seeds. It sure is a major indicator though. No matter how good the genetics are if the practices are done wrong the seeds will show that.

Shitty service has to do with the seeds banks themselves. If you have trouble with your orders it is on them. Same thing if they are not breeder pack seeds. If it is not in the original packaging then you just don't know. How companies get their free seeds and their company brand seeds vary all the time. Some are good strains but most are just freebies to get peoples money. It doesn't matter how many shitty seeds they send you if it is still shitty weed. When dealing with a company for the first few times "Always" get breeder packs. Do not let them re-pack seeds unless you have already confirmed that they are a trustworthy company. Single seed orders while a great thing for those when money is a issue. It also gives the companies a chance to put anything in that slot. That kind of trust needs to be earned. Better to bite the bullet and get a 3 or 5 pack in original packaging.

Now when it comes to the breeders themselves. Again their are so many it is a "Huge" crap shoot. Don't get me wrong there are lots of great small time breeders out there. Who is legit and who is just out to make money is a hard thing to know. In most case's it is best to go with the big companies that have been around for years. While not all their strains will be great but they will be consistent. Then if you have bad luck with one breeder then you know it is them and you can quit using their genetics. You will also find that if you like some of their genetics then you will probably like some of their other hybrids. Companies use the same genetics for their hybrids. Not everyone's Blueberry, White Widow, Og Kush and so on are the same. So their hybrids will be different. One companies Blueberry Headband will be different then another companies because they used different plants for the hybrid. Companies will use the same Blueberry or what ever. Every time so if you like one you may like others.

Small companies are great for finding amazing genetics. Some are so good they become famous almost overnight. If you have ever tried Ghost Train Haze . You will never give up on the little guys LOL. Once you have established solid genetics then it is easier to look for the great ones.

Well said Jackalope. I tend to stick to the places with good attitude and customer service. I figure it’s a sign of quality in itself and maybe there’s a trickle down effect at work. Not always true I’m sure, but more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom