Too early to clone?

Stoner420uk

I'm in a hurry to get some cutting in the nursery, however the mother plants are only a few weeks old.

It should be okay to clone them, what do you think?

420-magazine-mobile500785968.jpg

Yeah, I've been reading a few posts here, bout cloning while in flower, i think my plants are way past 2 weeks into flowering. I might be able to get one or two off the last one. I think I'll end up with some from both vegetative and floating, as I need to start some now for. My birthday present to my self!

Thanks, i would not have even thought of cloning a fresh flower, all the advice I have had was to take them before they flower.

Yeah, I've been reading a few posts here, bout cloning while in flower, i think my plants are way past 2 weeks into flowering. I might be able to get one or two off the last one. I think I'll end up with some from both vegetative and floating, as I need to start some now for. My birthday present to my self!

Thanks, i would not have even thought of cloning a fresh flower, all the advice I have had was to take them before they flower.
Well many people will take clones in about 6 weeks of Veg, but for bushy plants which means better overall do so 2 weeks into flower as they are really Vegging still in the first 2 weeks of flower its called transition period.

Now you can clone after 2 weeks into flower its called Monster Cropping i made a thread about that a month or so ago, when doing clones at that stage they will go back into Veg = Re-Vegging and take about a week of looking weird with 3 leaves but once she takes, she will grow bushy and u will know more what they will look like as you can see from the original plant looks like... Buds Buds Buds.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom