Northern Lights #5

Somnipod

Hey guys,

So I remember some herb from about 20 years ago which was quite memorable mostly for its taste and smell; it's was NL #5 from the British Columbia Seed Bank (distributed by emery seed catalogue back in Cannabis Canada).
Does anyone recall this strain and where it can be found these days? I think u found it online but I'm doubtful of many of the companies found online.

Thanks

There still is a strain called northern lights, not sure if its #5 but i bet its still te same old strain.

Look up cropking they are in BC and are a sponser in here as well.

You could also look up the sponsers on here to see what they have as well pertaining to that strain.

Here is from a canadian seed bank too

Northern Lights

The #5 Northern Lights strain was first entered into competition 1989 when several seeds were mailed from the U.S.A. to Amsterdam. The strain quickly dominated the Cannabis Cup, winning in 1989, 1990, and again in 1992.

Hey guys,

So I remember some herb from about 20 years ago which was quite memorable mostly for its taste and smell; it's was NL #5 from the British Columbia Seed Bank (distributed by emery seed catalogue back in Cannabis Canada).
Does anyone recall this strain and where it can be found these days? I think u found it online but I'm doubtful of many of the companies found online.

Thanks

Yes a good friend of mine bought an grew this one summer, was awsome we laughed over nothing at all for hours :) kinda wish I could get some now that u mention it lol

Yes a good friend of mine bought an grew this one summer, was awsome we laughed over nothing at all for hours :) kinda wish I could get some now that u mention it lol

Hey there Wiley420, if you like to laugh like the 1st time you smoked get a variety called LSD. I mix it 50/50 with anything

and end up being one goofy SOB(not that I need much help being goofy). Growing some now outside 20 gal. bucket, looks

like I may be goofy for a long time.

Hey there Wiley420, if you like to laugh like the 1st time you smoked get a variety called LSD. I mix it 50/50 with anything

and end up being one goofy SOB(not that I need much help being goofy). Growing some now outside 20 gal. bucket, looks

like I may be goofy for a long time.

Awsome ty I'll try a run of lsd right after my gsc :) I love a good laugh over nothing lol probably why I like shrooms :D

hey , Ive grown the NL automatic from sensi seeds and I also grew a NL X5 x HAZE that was not automatic last time, both killer and loved them :) don t know if it is what you are looking for tho, I am guessing the second one was a bit close to what you were actually looking for. I think you can find it at RoyalQueen Seeds :) Enjoy

EDIT : you can find the NL x 5 HAZE at SensiSeeds, sorry for the confusion :)

Pretty sure the original can still be found. Dr. Atomic seeds has various northern light strains. Atomic Northern Lights is as good as it gets for Northern Light genetics.

Back
Top Bottom