Sleep without the stone?

flytier

Hey, all. I'm a new grower, long time pothead. My wife is looking to get off the sleeping pills with some weed but she hates the stone that comes with THC. Here in town we have a store that's a dealer for Crop King Seeds and in their product guide there is a strain that interests me: CB Dutch Treat, with CBD of 8% and THC of 4%. Does anybody know the percentage of CBN that is in it, and/or does anybody know if CKS has a better strain that's good for getting you drowsy and not buzzed?

I'd love to see her get off those blasted chemicals myself. Any info would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Whichever strain you choose, just flower the plants longer than recommended & don't store the harvest in airtight containers!

CBN is a product of THC oxidation - The longer you leave a flowering plant & its buds, the more THC will turn into CBN

I allow most of my indicas to go well beyond recommended flowering times and works well for insomnia. Amber trichs are the ticket, the more the better.

Ok, well that seems easy enough in theory; putting it into practice is going to be the hard part haha. I have some Revolver autos that started to bud 2 days ago. I'll see if I have the willpower to give it a go. Thanks, guys. I wasn't sure if it was a compound that could be selectively bred into a strain.

Back
Top Bottom