Cloning Issues Help & Info Needed Please

Wolfenstein

Ok so i took my first cuttings about 9 days ago I followed every thing to a T cutting angle sterile blade used clonex they are in cubs and have been under a CFL in a Dome since then. Not been directly sprayed just misted so the humidity is kept decent the light is about one foot away from them also. The strain is Barneys Farm Critical Kush and they just don't seem to be working, I seen the leaves yellowing so I thought as I read they must be starting to root and taking energy from said leaves but still nothing heres some pics for attention any help info welcome please thanks
420-magazine-mobile989612138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile690316164.jpg

Ok so i took my first cuttings about 9 days ago I followed every thing to a T cutting angle sterile blade used clonex they are in cubs and have been under a CFL in a Dome since then. Not been directly sprayed just misted so the humidity is kept decent the light is about one foot away from them also. The strain is Barneys Farm Critical Kush and they just don't seem to be working, I seen the leaves yellowing so I thought as I read they must be starting to root and taking energy from said leaves but still nothing heres some pics for attention any help info welcome please thanks
420-magazine-mobile989612138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile690316164.jpg

Anyone guess not cheers

Hey man.

My after dealing with the same issue I discovered that this was caused primarily by too much light, but it can also be caused by a weakening stem from too much moisture. I clone in soil, no experience with rockwool and I don't use a dome. If you have anything more than 50 watts of CFL above those plants i'm sure that's the problem. I have killed many cuttings this way in the last couple months. Some would yellow a bit then root, some would yellow, then wilt to shit. Now I use a single 24watt T5HO and I don't put the cuttings directly under the light. They are lined up about 10 inches away from the tube, which is hanging about a foot above the plants. As the they begin to root I slide them under the light until its time for the veg cab. So my suggestion would be to lower your light levels.

My first attempt at cloning looked the same. They took a long time to root well enough to repot. Ugly ugly plants but they finally took hold. As long as they do not dry out there is hope. Practice makes perfect with cloning. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom