NL or WW

They are both good...!
Don't leave out...?
Skunk #11 (75% Sativa, 25% Indica) was originally a cross between 25% Afghani, 25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Columbian Gold. This variety is a stabilized homogeneous strain. Blooms with long, thick buds, varying in colour from light green to golden. Very high flower to leaf ratio. Mold susceptible the last 6 weeks of flowering. Soft and sweet aroma and a very strong "up" high. Excellent variety for indoor growing or greenhouse with darkening system. Very high yields. Easy to manicure.

I have found that W/W is as easy to grow, As any skunk I have ever grown...
Skunk is the easiest to grow.....
White widow made it's breakthrough in the mid 90's with its buds so full of resin that it looks "sugared", with a tremendous knock-out stone. Unfortunately it was a low yielding strain. During the last 7 years they succeeded to increase it to a medium yielding strain without losing its tremendous character. The plants can be put on 12/12 hrs after two weeks and they will stay short.......!

MV..................

I'd say northern lights but that's just because it's my very first and favorite bud... simply for the taste and smell of the bud... but you probably want to go with WW... it'll mindfuck you more...

If you can get both. Tolerance is very real. Having more than 1 strain to smoke helps with tolerance. It is still going to happen though. Some people notice it more than others. I notice it real bad and get used to a strain very easy. Plus its nice to have different strains for different moods.

Back
Top Bottom