What is a good online United States seedbank?

taylorhaze15

There's multiple that i have found, but they're all super pricey. i'm looking for discretion during shipping, reliable genetics, and decent prices. any suggestions?

There's multiple that i have found, but they're all super pricey. i'm looking for discretion during shipping, reliable genetics, and decent prices. any suggestions?
I haven't had luck with that in the states. I'm not sure of the laws, but most places I found online were for local card holders and usually limited their delivery to particular places. If there are some in the states I'd like to know who delivers nationwide (discretely) regardless of price.

Southern Oregon seeds. They sell breeder packs so the breeders set the price. With breeder packs you know what your getting. They also have some of their own seeds. They may not have as many strains as some of the companies out there but if you can't find a strain to grow from there stock. You won't find one anywhere.

Southern Oregon seeds. They sell breeder packs so the breeders set the price. With breeder packs you know what your getting. They also have some of their own seeds. They may not have as many strains as some of the companies out there but if you can't find a strain to grow from there stock. You won't find one anywhere.

okay ill check it out, thank you

I have had the same questions on USA seedbanks. There is James Bean, Southern Oregon Seed Bank a few more. I looked at them and looked at them again. The problem I am having in my head is, for several years I have been buying from a seedbank that sells product from decades old Seed breeders(commercial cannabis) well established strains with hundreds of grows under their belts. Strains that I have read about for years. I have purchased from different seed banks but the same seed breeder and know what I am getting over the years.
Now if I go to a USA seedbank with breeders I have never heard of with strains that I never heard of, so I am starting all over. So what I am getting, does it do well outdoors or is it bred for indoor growing, what about in the south where heat and mold or the North East where it is cool. Hey breeders tell us what you have and where it grows the best. It seems many think I should buy from local breeders because I should not because it is better, tell me why.
So I ask USA breeders to not just show me a picture of a giant plant grown in Cali, but tell me where, tell me how much the THC tested for, tell me where you grow, so many things I get from a European breeder and I don't mean free seeds for an order.

I use 420 seeds. I have never had a problem with them, the plants are bushy and big and they ship for free. Oh, they are in Amsterdam. I live in California and they are the best place I have found. As far as the exotic? I have found the basic Kush's and Indica's are still the best. GSC is a pretty good strain and of course Blackwater which is a ridiculously high THC Indica strain. Blackwater is too expensive for me though right now.

I use 420 seeds. I have never had a problem with them, the plants are bushy and big and they ship for free. Oh, they are in Amsterdam. I live in California and they are the best place I have found. As far as the exotic? I have found the basic Kush's and Indica's are still the best. GSC is a pretty good strain and of course Blackwater which is a ridiculously high THC Indica strain. Blackwater is too expensive for me though right now.

i've been checking out 420 and the prices are kind of high, aren't they?

Not compared to other seed shops. Seeds are about 10 bucks a piece anywhere you go. 420 has specials and free guaranteed shipping. I got 20 feminized gold leaf seeds on the birthday sale for 89.00. reg.189.00 Right now they are selling 20 feminized White Widow seeds for 95.00. The specials are great.

I've used Southern Oregon 4 times in the last couple months and James Bean once and all times I got my order within 3 days of payment received. Southern Oregon sends a free pack of seeds regardless of how much you order.

420 doesn't ship for free. The price of shipping is incorporated into your seed price. I know, because I used to buy from them until they transitioned to adding shipping/handling costs. Purchases slowed down, so they merged the price and shipping (which they should have done in the first place) together.

Back
Top Bottom