Strain suggestions

Sparta

Hi
I am new in this forum and this is my first thread. I have searched a lot about strains which grows well in hotter climate but in the end its all confusing and not well detailed.
I live in pakistan, we have warm climate here. The place where i am starting to grow is hilly area and temperature is around 30-45c. I am planning to grow them outdoor as indoor Setup is going to cost me a lot.
Now i need your suggestions on which strains i should start with? I wil be ordering from seedsman as i found them reliable and affordable.
Also if i start indoor setup, which type of leds can i use? And can i power them with solar pannels if i want?

If you're in Pakistan that makes the answer to your strain question very easy Afghan can put up with a lot of heat has stable genetic does not hermaphrodite very fast I have a pure afghan that I used for breeding and she is wonderful I got her in the Hindu mountains about six years ago

If you're in Pakistan that makes the answer to your strain question very easy Afghan can put up with a lot of heat has stable genetic does not hermaphrodite very fast I have a pure afghan that I used for breeding and she is wonderful I got her in the Hindu mountains about six years ago
Have you grown it indoors or outdoor? Also what nutretions and other feed do you use?

I run a medical marijuana dispensary so I have done in inside and out nutrients that I like to use are Botanicare I use a three-part fertilizer all my plants are in Coco inside and out and this is so I can control my nutrients dirt contains nutrients that I cannot control

Back
Top Bottom