Where to get good seeds

Thanks ... quick question
Did you guys hear anything about the places not to order from ? Herd about scams an other b.s didn't wanna get ripped off

Crop Kings has had issues. I ordered from them once, no issue for me, they have new owners so maybe wait a bit in them

Dwight...that's why I like seedsman they take CC

Crop Kings has had issues. I ordered from them once, no issue for me, they have new owners so maybe wait a bit in them

Dwight...that's why I like seedsman they take CC

Seriously ? Thanks man I got 60$ worth of seeds in "my shopping cart" something told me to ask the 420 family sheesh thanks man I'll mess with seedsman

Ps: also just brought some seeds from nirvanashop.com I hope You didn't hear nothing about them .

lots of excellent seed sources, what you are doing is wise as you are learning from others mistakes. BUT then you have to make
up your mind on which varieties to buy, my brain goes into shock, too many choices gotta roll them dice!!

lots of excellent seed sources, what you are doing is wise as you are learning from others mistakes. BUT then you have to make
up your mind on which varieties to buy, my brain goes into shock, too many choices gotta roll them dice!!

Ain't that the truth!! lol well I love indica strains Kush bringing it in @#1 an I'm growing indoors so I try to use that to help.

Ps: some people plan for the future ...I plan on making my own strain so I think about that also .

Back
Top Bottom