I wonder what strain this is

Sorb

420 Member
I had a friend of mine give me some seeds from good nuggs, but none of the seeds were labeled, and only one of them took, so I clipped it, got that clipping to grow a nice little top to take from it and restart, but I still have no idea which strain it is... any know by the pictures
unknwn.jpeg
topped19.jpg

What wiley said. It's pretty much impossible to tell strain, but you should be able to tell if it's indica or sativa dominant, and if it's good smoke then take clones and keep growing and smoking. Or take clones and if it's good smoke then keep growing.

Not really. I have grown indica dominant strains that look like sativas and the other way around. It really is impossible to tell until after harvest :) Still then you won't really know what it is.

I am guessing he's growing some kind of indica/sativa hybrid. But no clue really

What wiley said. It's pretty much impossible to tell strain, but you should be able to tell if it's indica or sativa dominant, and if it's good smoke then take clones and keep growing and smoking. Or take clones and if it's good smoke then keep growing.

Back
Top Bottom