LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Imhigh85

People make cloning so difficult I'm going to do this very easily a cup of water and a clone

I am not going to pH the water no nutrients no humidity Dome under 150w compact fluorescents

My clones will be Candy Kush cks blueberry and pure Afghan

420-magazine-mobile1946183421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680367792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652808104.jpg
first plant pure Afghan

420-magazine-mobile1575984284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771521236.jpg
second plant Candy Kush

420-magazine-mobile2114549312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081027044.jpg
third plant is blueberry

If you find cloning to be difficult or have not learned how yet this is as easy as it gets so come sit and smoke one

Well I am definitely not an expert when it comes to anything cannabis. And you're right, I do tend to over think things a bit. Cloning for instance. But when you only have one single plant from which to take clones and you've never ever done it before it can be a little intimidating the first time. I appreciate you walking me through the steps. But I just cannot risk my precious clones to your ridiculously easy method.

So I added a $2.87 cloning "container" complete with dome. And spent $5.00 for a bottle of cloning powder, for a total expenditure of about $8.00 I bought this at wallyworld. I cut a piece off an old used vegetable seeding tray for the bottom of the aluminum foil pan. Tough to see but I cut a slit with a razor knife across the top of the dome. In a couple days I will start to pry it open a little more each day for the next several days to give it air and lower the humidity.

The Jiffy pellets were leftover from baby veggies this spring.

So let's see who's method works better.
0013499.JPG

0023378.JPG

0033224.JPG

I think the thing I am most proud of is that I was able to figure out how to get photos on here.

I just took the dome off my three clones this morning to find them all standing straight up and looking happy. I used a mist spray bottle and sprayed the plants, the peat pellets a little, sprayed the inside of the dome lid, and put the top back on. It would seem I'll need to do this twice a day as the dome does a good job of holding in the moisture/humidity. The plants seem to be okay in my grow tent under the LED grow light so I'll keep them there and see how they do.

It's going to root the goal of this game is I am playing a game with a friend on here he's just learning cloning and I'm trying to show him if there's a lot easier ways to do it so I am doing it without any hormones without testing for pH without any fertilizers or anything at all just a cup of water and a clown I will root it grow it and flour it all right here on this flipping page if you have anymore questions just let me know

A very gently take my Razor scraping off all the outside skin of where the root is going to be in the water this way the plant releases an antibiotic of its own in order to keep the wound from getting infected hit will build calcium Up on the Roof and produce Roots out of the calcium the light does not seem to bother the roots even though some people say it does I have never had an issue with light in the roots sometimes it may turn them a tan color

One of my clones is starting to feel the effects of non pH water the other clones aren't showing any signs yet but this is normal when you do not pH the water
420-magazine-mobile1928215851.jpg
first picture is blueberry feeling the effects of too high of pH pH has been tested but has not been fixed the plant is sitting at 8.1
420-magazine-mobile10234557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile131775247.jpg
all three other clowns are doing just fine not showing any signs of being stressed from pH one has already gotten the slamming KOAT around the stem so we can start to get rid of root the Slime is bacteria growing on the root system keeping it safe from bad bacteria this is one of my favorite ways to run clones my success rate is about 90% if not more takes a little longer than not using root hormones and not phe my water and not feeding them anything at all and they are 18 inches from the fur escent light

Not a problem man if you have any questions just ask I have a lot of Growing Experience and I enjoy sharing the knowledge

Did somebody say challenge? Shes about a week in the glass now with a tiny tad of veg nutes by way of dipping bout a quarter inch of the end of a pipe cleaner in the nutes and stirrin em in. She is now three weeks and four days in flower. I tap the stem every day to remove the bubbles forming, today I noticed a change. I left her right where she was in her life cycle when I snipped and had her in water bout the same time. My plan is to allow her to root a little in flower then begin attempting to coax her back to veg. Shes due for fresh water to which I am gonna add a tiny spec of rooting hormone in addition to a trace of veg nutes and her new home will no longer allow light into the water.
420-magazine-mobile489389820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1682736987.jpg

The easiest and fastest way I have found is to use a spay cloner with tap water and z7 water treatment.

I take my cuttings with old clippers (no need for razors, scraping,gels or a dome) Then I put the cutting into the spay cloner with tap water and z7 and out of the light for 48hrs and then I put them in the corner of my veg tent and in 5 to 7 days total from cutting I will have roots 99.9% of the time. It is important not to give them much light until you see roots. They also need no nutes until you see roots. All of the leaves stay nice and green the whole time. When a dome is used it is going backwards and it will take time to harden(that means it has to slowly get used to being out of the humidity of the dome) before it can be moved safely or it should be anyways.

A cheap spray cloner costs about $30 on ebay or you can make one up yourself. I have been doing it like that for years without a single issue.

The z7 keeps everything clean and opens the pours of the stems and the spray cloner keeps the DO levels up.

A spray cloner is a game changer...

Back
Top Bottom