Blue Dream Feminized

GnomeUDidnt

Basically I've searched and search, found a couple sites that have them. Dinafem, ilovegrowingmarijuna, msnl maybe a few others. Which is the best? Any suggestions to other sites very much appreciated but they have to take CC and ship to the US.

LOL. Lots of Blue Dream out there. I have tried 3 different Blue Dreams in Colo. They were ok but none were quite what I was looking for. Most were passed before even buying. Which Blue Dream they started with and what pheno they chose to grow changed so much from place to place.
The Blue Dream fem. I am growing was purchased from Cali Connection. The breeder selfed the best plant and made female seeds. This Blue Dream show's lots of the Super Silver Haze genetics. Not only is it good day time weed it is quite motivational. For me its my most favorite of all the Blue Dreams I have tried. These seeds are still only 1 pheno of the Cali Blue Dream and while it is perfect for me it might not be for everyone.
All in all if you can find the Cali connection Blue Dream it might be a good place to start.

Back
Top Bottom