In need of reputable seed bank!

Brassico

i need a reputable seeds bank that accepts debit cards and ship worldwide that ann gonna steal my money and that had good seeds asside from crop kings there to expensive

Everyone wants a place that takes Credit or Debit cards. Out of all the seed orders I have placed only 2 were with a card and both places have quit taking cards. All the rest were purchased with cash. While I have researched the companies before hand. I have never been screwed by any company. These orders have been spread out over 30 some odd years. In lots of cases cash was simpler. No international money orders no paper trail.
So don't be scared sending cash. Just be smart and choose the right companies. My #1 go to seed bank is Sensible Seeds. Overseas purchase's take some time. Orders get there fairly quick but packages from overseas take longer and are harder to track. 100% delivery and satisfaction with every order. Thats with over 10 orders in just the last 2 years.
Other seed banks that have a perfect record on delivery.
Southern Oregon Seeds
James Bean Company
Attitude Seeds.
These are not sponsored companies I know. I have never tried any of the sponsored ones so I can't say one way or the other about them.I have never needed to. Sensible Seeds has never let me down. Plus they sell breeder packs. Never trusted companies that have tons of strains with their name on them. They are either knock offs or they are taking advantage of other peoples hard work.

Back
Top Bottom