Looking for tips and info on my Early Miss auto strain from Crop King Seeds

So I am just wondering if anyone out there has grown this beautiful plant? I have an outdoor grow journal but no one seems to answer my question about when to expect stretch does she love cal mag anything. I want to push her to the max using an nutes ph perfect and boosters. all an products. thanks in advance to anyone who givers a shout out over here.:Namaste::Namaste:

Hey King. My short rider autos are an apparent mix of early girl and top 44.....is that any help? They didn't like LST at all..... BTW. Who's genetics?

Hey King. My short rider autos are an apparent mix of early girl and top 44.....is that any help? They didn't like LST at all..... BTW. Who's genetics?

Sorry crop kings seeds

Well that is early girl mine is early miss ? Arnt they different bud?

I CalMag every nute feeding and have since the beginning. Stretch commenced on my only one to behave correctly on June 4th, that was 33 days after sprouting. Today is day 38 of flower, 10 days of flush left to do......so ultimately 4 days past advertised finish date.

They do differ.....I searched for early miss on here before I purchased. Reason I asked about genetics was my oder was replaced by CKS as only 1 out of 5 auto seeds turned out to be autos.

I CalMag every nute feeding and have since the beginning. Stretch commenced on my only one to behave correctly on June 4th, that was 33 days after sprouting. Today is day 38 of flower, 10 days of flush left to do......so ultimately 4 days past advertised finish date.

Yeah I've been using cal mag my self everyday a friend once said to me it's cheap insurance on small amounts daily ..

Thanks for reaching out btw bud.

No issues. I did do a bit of research and discovered that too much can cause a mineral overload . So i decided to I cut it back every nute feeding as opposed to every time I watered.......enjoy your Saturday!

No issues. I did do a bit of research and discovered that too much can cause a mineral overload . So i decided to I cut it back every nute feeding as opposed to every time I watered.......enjoy your Saturday!

Ya maybe I'll play around and back off a by myself ..

Back
Top Bottom