Gorilla seed bank question

anduin1

So I have a gift card to the store and was wondering if anyone knows what the best genetics you can get from the store? I was hoping to find Mephisto autos or maybe Bodhi genetics but no dice so I'm wondering if anyone else has any strains they would pick above all else.

I did a quick look at Gorilla seeds. Looks like they have most of the top breeders. Most strains by DNA, Humboldt, Barneys farm that I have grown were all very good. Don't know anything about Gorilla seeds though. Just because they have all the top breeders does not mean they are a good seed bank.

I can recommend Gorilla. Although my package was a part of contest winning that I was gifted, the people there are more than awesome. If I remember correctly also, their debit and credit card system is back up. So far, all the seeds obtained from them germed without a problem.

I had a positive experience, too. Great communication and excellent service. When an out of stock item was selected, I was given the option of either waiting or choosing something different. I waited, and the wait was short.

Back
Top Bottom