Darkheart Nursery Chocolate Hashberry

ManInDirt

I am running a couple of these plants outdoors in northern cali. As of a few days ago they have started to flower. Does anyone else have experience running this strain outdoor? Seems awfully early to be starting. it's the only strain I have that is starting.

DCP_2486.JPG
DCP_2473.JPG

DCP_2463.JPG

Well with this company's clones I know what I am getting. Anyone can say they have blue dream ( I see it a lot on here), anyone that has been on the cali coast/central cali knows exactly what the true cut of Blue Dream grows like, produces like, smells like and looks like. This is the real deal cut, all the way down to the DNA fingerprint certification on their website. These plants are dank, you can see it in their growth, you can smell it, they are just genetically superior to bag seed.

Don't get me wrong you can grow good smoke from bag seed, been there done that. I don't have time to play with seeds, males, different phenos ect. I want to grow killer meds and choosing these clones from a reputable clone company is how I do that.

Understandable.. I'm just beginning this journey .. I do t know where to begin so I'm educating my self .. Would could I get some good seeds .. I have tried a few websites but they either don't ship to U.S. or they don't take my visa its always something... Educate me please

Understandable.. I'm just beginning this journey .. I do t know where to begin so I'm educating my self .. Would could I get some good seeds .. I have tried a few websites but they either don't ship to U.S. or they don't take my visa its always something... Educate me please

Do yourself a favor, I know this is going to sound like a lot, but....MOVE. Cali Oregon or Washington. There is something very special and spiritual about the pacific ocean here, the cannabis culture began here, it is the cutting edge of what is going on. If you just want to smoke some weed, then that might not be for you. If you want to be free to grow, and have access to the best genetics in the world......MOVE

Well actually I'm considering Oregon or Colorado.. Id perfect Oregon .. But I have one very special little girl with a lot of issues denver has the top respiratory pediatric hospital in the U.S... Current goal this may June .. My husband prefers Washington and Oregon but cost of living I hear is out ragegous...

But it might be closer to two years just because I want to be prepared .. 2000+ mile move 3 children all with special needs .. Also looking for areas that provide waldorf private schools to keep our children's education on the same trac

If your up here in nor cal your plants are right on track. I was at a buddies house who has a couple strains that are full on budding already. Mine are shooting pistils and stretching so mine aren't far off either. Good looking plants man, I've grown several dark heart strains so far plat og and dumpster are my favorites. Haven't tried chocolate hashberry but if I remember correctly it's a fast flowering strain 7-8weeks I think so it's all good bro!

If your up here in nor cal your plants are right on track. I was at a buddies house who has a couple strains that are full on budding already. Mine are shooting pistils and stretching so mine aren't far off either. Good looking plants man, I've grown several dark heart strains so far plat og and dumpster are my favorites. Haven't tried chocolate hashberry but if I remember correctly it's a fast flowering strain 7-8weeks I think so it's all good bro!

yea 7-8 I smelled it today and it was an earthy sourish almost off putting smell. My wife who does not smoke, says "holy shit it smells like chocolate" I was like say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They are super squat bushes though, I am not sure how the yield will be, they stayed pretty squat and bushy for having all the room they needed.

yea 7-8 I smelled it today and it was an earthy sourish almost off putting smell. My wife who does not smoke, says "holy shit it smells like chocolate" I was like say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Be happy man you are going to be all chopped down before October most likely. I'm growing some critical kush outside right now. They are looking pretty beast

Back
Top Bottom