Need advice from connoisseurs please

Gardenseed

Will Purple Kush grow Hydroponically as well as other strains. Whats best for PK? Soil or Hydro? Ive grown PK in soil before and got good results. Now I want to try it in my hydro buckets but I'm a bit feverish. I'm looking for advice.

DSCN065210.JPG

I grew this one in soil last year, got it from Bag Seed Purple Kush. It was some of the best quality weed I ever grew.

DSCN065210.JPG

I grew this one in soil last year, got it from Bag Seed Purple Kush. It was some of the best quality weed I ever grew.

Hi G! I don't see why not. I'm running a crown royale which is a purple Kush cross with some blueberry in Hydro. Runs great. Just keep good air circulation, and you should be fine.

You mentioned Connoisseur. With that said I would stick with the soil. While hydro is great for many things. Soil is so much better growing for flavor and smell. Hydro will produce more in most cases but there is no real proof 1 way or the other produces higher THC percentages. For me flavor is a must so I stick with soil.

Need advice from Conoiseurs please.

You mentioned Connoisseur. With that said I would stick with the soil. While hydro is great for many things. Soil is so much better growing for flavor and smell. Hydro will produce more in most cases but there is no real proof 1 way or the other produces higher THC percentages. For me flavor is a must so I stick with soil.

Agreed Jack. While it is not impossible to get wonderful tasting bud hydroponically, there can be a notable difference for the better in soil. Almost comes naturally in soil whereas you really have to work at it with hydro.

I started in soil, great results, moved to DWC and have some of the tastiest buds yet...

It all comes down to the environment and the grower at the end of the day!

The main thing I like about soil is it is a lot more forgiving. With hydro you really got to catch stuff early as problems can grow fast just like the plants. I have always wanted to try hydro at some time but never did. Now I guess I'm to lazy to try something new. I have to admit that I have found more difference between hydro and soil. Then I did when I switch from Miracle Grow to organic nutes.

Back
Top Bottom