Exodus Cheese

Jackalope

I grew the Greenhouse E Cheese and was very happy with it. I know they didn't do the work but this is a killer strain. Not sure if it is the strongest but it is one of the happiest weeds I have smoked.

Had to go through another 45 min MRI. The first 2 I was working and couldn't smoke pot. They were miserable. This time I could prepare. Sativas would be to speedy and indicas sleepy. The E Cheese was a clear choice because of its natural ability to put a smile on my face. With all my senses being bombarded by bad things the Cheese kept my mind wondering from one thing to another. The cramped space and no movement kept giving me craps but these were soon forgotten when my mind wandered away to something else. The E. Cheese took the loud throbbing sounds and turned them into tunes. Time flew by. I can't remember a thing I thought about. Mostly it was all gibberish which was perfect. 2 thumbs up for Exodus Cheese.

I can not say enough good about this strain. I put in a place that would be hard for it to succeed and it excelled. I have some DNA E. Cheese that I hope is the same. I will definitely find more of this to grow in the future.

Back
Top Bottom