94 strains

Jackalope

Finally broke down and cataloged all my strains into reg and fem. Ended up with 45 regular strains and 49 female strains. While some of the female seeds ( around 10 ) are single seed freebies. All these were collected over the last 15 years. Some I really wanted to grow tell I got other strains I wanted to grow more lol.

My question is why the hell do I feel the need to get 6 more strains to make it 100

Start a YouTube channel and start giving away seeds to subscribers and they will send you back seeds. What are the 10 strains you'd like to grow most out of the 94?

1 Canalope Haze, DNA (Proven Strain)
2 Super Silver Haze, Greenhouse
3 Agent Orange, TGA
4 Chem, Humbolt
5 White Lotus, Bohdi
6 Chocolope, DNA
7 Acapulco Gold, Barnes Farm
8 Purple Afghani X BCBD Purps
9 Sandstorm, Cannabiogen
10 Huckleberry Cough, Dinesty
I guess that's the top 10 it changes daily lol. I guess that's why I have so many strains. Never know what I want to grow tell I start.

Haha I search strains every day multiply times online. Fortunately have only followed through a few times. Those sound tasty lol

It's nice I get to plan my next grow over and over. Tell I start I only get to do that once lol.

Shit!!! Just started my new grow and now I only have 92 strains. Em Dog and Super Lemon Haze are in the ground. Thank god I have plenty of seeds for some other strains. I still want to have 100 strains at some point. Going to be tough if I keep growing them lol.

Back
Top Bottom