High THC seed recommendations?

KushGod

Hello 420 gang,

As some of you already know I'm predominantly an outdoor grower BUT.....

My Mrs has treated me to a little Mars Hydro 300 watt full spectrum LED grow light for my birthday and it arrives on Friday. It's been years since I grew indoors and I'd like a few recommendations on the best new high THC seeds for indoor growing?

There's so many seedbanks around now I'm struggling to decide what strain to run first. I can only do one maybe 2 plants at a time maximum so I need to make the right choice with the seeds. High THC is preferable to me and I'm keen to try some of the newer strains around! A few freebies with my order wouldn't hurt either but high THC is what I'm looking for, with a sensible flower time, I don't wanna wait 14 weeks but it doesn't have to be a really short flower either, somewhere in the middle is fine. I'm also open to trying autos if they are good ones.

So I'm wondering what newer strains all you guys are running and what are the latest high THC genetics around?

I literally cannot wait to get started!!!!

Happy growing people!

Tahoe is one of my go to strains with high THC. This may not be the strongest but it consistently puts out high THC plants. Lots of strains you have to search for the high THC plants and find a good mother. Tahoe does this day in and day out. Yes there are stars in the bunch but even the mediocre plants have high THC

Tahoe is one of my go to strains with high THC. This may not be the strongest but it consistently puts out high THC plants. Lots of strains you have to search for the high THC plants and find a good mother. Tahoe does this day in and day out. Yes there are stars in the bunch but even the mediocre plants have high THC

Ok thanks dude. Do you mean Tahoe OG Kush? It's the only Tahoe strain I'm familiar with but never grown it before. I have Royal Queen Seeds OG Kush and Royal Gorilla on its way from Holland but I'd like a knockout strain to play with also. What seed place is Tahoe from? Is it a cross platform seed or is it solely from one breeder?

Seeds made from Cali Connection Tahoe is what I have been running. (Seeds made by long time breeder and grower). I'm not sure if anyone else has it. Their is a hermie here and there, Probable from the male Cali use's to make seeds. Tahoe is strong enough to put up with a hermie or two though. Crosses of Tahoe have proven to carry a lot of crystal and great smells and flavors. So you might find a hybrid out there. I also have a Tahoe x Purple Diesel cross that kicks out incredible phenos. Though the best refuses to make viable seeds when selfed. Damn the luck.

Tutankhamon (Pyramid Seeds) 23% - 33% Highest percentages of THC in the market (as demonstrated by Energy Control in the 2011 Barcelona Spannabis).(as tested at Spannabis Barcelona 2011)
Top quality feminized and auto strains hosted by Pyramid Seeds and obtained at True North Seeds.
Read all about at True North Seeds, easy grow top quality low prices.

Seeds made from Cali Connection Tahoe is what I have been running. (Seeds made by long time breeder and grower). I'm not sure if anyone else has it. Their is a hermie here and there, Probable from the male Cali use's to make seeds. Tahoe is strong enough to put up with a hermie or two though. Crosses of Tahoe have proven to carry a lot of crystal and great smells and flavors. So you might find a hybrid out there. I also have a Tahoe x Purple Diesel cross that kicks out incredible phenos. Though the best refuses to make viable seeds when selfed. Damn the luck.
KCCO77 has been growing Cali connection Tahoe OG for 6-7 years. Great bud, wicked good and super tasty shatter.

High THC, Id do Red dragon or Emperor cookie dough.

Ok thanks dude. Do you mean Tahoe OG Kush? It's the only Tahoe strain I'm familiar with but never grown it before. I have Royal Queen Seeds OG Kush and Royal Gorilla on its way from Holland but I'd like a knockout strain to play with also. What seed place is Tahoe from? Is it a cross platform seed or is it solely from one breeder?

Cali Connection has the Tahoe Og Kush. They are the only one that I know of that carry the Tahoe. It is a pheno of Og Kush so I'm sure others are using it by other names. Mine is made from their seeds.

Cali Connection has the Tahoe Og Kush. They are the only one that I know of that carry the Tahoe. It is a pheno of Og Kush so I'm sure others are using it by other names. Mine is made from their seeds.
KCCOs were cloned for 6 yrs. He recently popped a 6 year old Cali connection seed to see how the phenos compared........ I'll be interested to see how they compare. Something to be said about a 6 year old seed.....quality is certainly there!

KCCOs were cloned for 6 yrs. He recently popped a 6 year old Cali connection seed to see how the phenos compared........ I'll be interested to see how they compare. Something to be said about a 6 year old seed.....quality is certainly there!

Last year I popped and grew out seeds from 1998. That's the oldest for me. Also the oldest I have. It is amazing how long seeds can last with good care. My brother in law has seeds left from the very first seed order I made from SSSC back in the 80's. Would be interesting to see how much Afghani #1 has changed over the years.

Back
Top Bottom