Droopy clone help!

Og kush 1911

I just got a clone yesterday from my local dispensary and I transplanted into miricale grow raised bed soil and put it under 4 100 watt equivalent cfl,
420-magazine-mobile1928833847.jpg

Could be overwatering, underwatering, or heat stress. When's the last time you watered, how often, how much, and whats the temp and RH of the space?

I watered it about an hour ago and the prior watering was when I first transplanted it I got the soil nice and moist the temp is 78 not sure what RH Means

RH is relative humidity. Pay close attention to the temp of your space as severe heat stress can kill the little lady pretty quick if you miss it. Just like humans the more damage done in developing young plants the worse it is for them. Nice recovery! She looks like a stout girl.

Edit: you need a temp/rh meter for your box. It's a life saver for only 10 bucks.

RH is relative humidity. Pay close attention to the temp of your space as severe heat stress can kill the little lady pretty quick if you miss it. Just like humans the more damage done in developing young plants the worse it is for them. Nice recovery! She looks like a stout girl.

Edit: you need a temp/rh meter for your box. It's a life saver for only 10 bucks.

I'm having temps of 100 plus in my area! I run my ac at 78 and my house seems to stay nice and cool during the day, I will for sure invest in a meter thanks for your help

Update on the clones?

420-magazine-mobile359884728.jpg

update: I think she is doing really good yesterday around 8:00 she started dropping again this time from lack of water so, I watered her and an 10 minutes later she looked normal again! I've been misting my box and her about 2-3 times a day for humidity and I froze a water bottle and wrapped it around a wet paper towel to try to keep the high temps down. When should I start feeding this girl me with what?

Looking good! The soil should have enough nutes to sustain her until she has a pretty developed root system in that cup. I would start nutes after the up potting unless you see deficiencies. If you do start nutes before them make sure they are very low doses. I do mL doses when they are that small

Update: I topped my plant probably 5 days ago and boy was it a good choice because she blew up
420-magazine-mobile1904175194.jpg

I also started a new plant she's popped out of the soil yesterday morning and looking really good
420-magazine-mobile1839137721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile450706528.jpg

Back
Top Bottom