Auto clones

Stikkyikky76

Hey peeps just seen an article on another forum wont blow them up as some stuff was good and i dont think its fair were all on the same side..but...What kind of blew me away...Im hoping this is wrong but right too im a way...i know you guys will swerve me in the direction..
..were not on april fools right?

I was always under the assumption that autos aka...lowryders ruderalis and all thats mutated ect were a jack beanstalk type deal? ..throw in the pot...make pot lol with 8 9 10 11...weeks

later no mess no fuss....but heard horror stories about scissor freaks cutting grows that ended up doomed....am i right thinking auto clones are a no..no? Just to clarify im a sativa lover...but....i do love my autos...btw...if you guys n girls get a chance...grow malana bomb auto @barneys! Nope im no sponsor just like to see other ppls take would be awesome    

What a lovely plant to grow for a personal taste with friends....was like a pine tree...nugs were amazing great smoke...very music n social friendly... i cut just at off clear stage was cerebral n fun....give it a go...wont dissapoint!
Anyhow...i know you crazy dudes/dudettes will lemme know! Hi to everyone out there im not a great forum guy erm first or second post but i do try  cheers keep it green peeps

That was a little rambling but I think your question was can you clone auto's. From what I've read the answer is pretty much no. The clone of an auto will be the same age as the mother so it will start to flower at the same time. Say you have an auto that will veg for 6 weeks then auto start an 8 week flower, if you clone your auto at week 5 the clone's age will also be at week 5 so it will start to flower in a week instead of the total of 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom