Best Purple Cannabis Strains & Seeds?

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends,

Im searching for the best Purple Cannabis Strain/Seeds ! It should be available in Europe , Easy to grow and feminized!

It should turn purple by itself, I heard there are some methods like to change the temperature at night to under 10 Degrees to turn them purple, but i cant do that over here!

So far i found the Purple Kush by Buddha Seeds but thats an Autoflower!

And Ayahuasca Purple by Barneys Farm

I would really appreciate suggestion!

And just to make it perfectly clear.. Its all about the Colour of the Buds.I dont care about the THC Amount. Just have to be Purple Weed after the Harvest/drying.

Thanks in Advance and Have a nice Day!

Re: Best Purple Cannabis Strain/Seeds?

Try Dark Devil auto from Sweet Seeds, so far all the plants I grew from them were purple and sweet tasting. I had this year growing some auto Blackberry from Dutch Passion, they also all turned purple with a sweet berry taste. Think with all purple strains there's a chance stated that it won't be purple, but I have yet to grow one that wasn't what was advertised.

Also Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen.

And just to make it perfectly clear.. Its all about the Colour of the Buds.I dont care about the THC Amount. Just have to be Purple Weed after the Harvest/drying.

Lol. If that's the case, I'd think you might be able to soak any random buds in some sort of biological stain (or possibly even food coloring).

If you had stated that you were looking for a cannabis strain that is purple when it is actually alive and growing/flowering, I'd think maybe you were looking for a plant that might not scream, "I'm a CANNABIS plant!!!" to anyone that happens to walk by and glance at it. IOW, for reasons of stealth. In which case, I'd have recommended Dutch Passion's Frisian Duck, because it has both purple buds and odd-looking three-fingered "webbed" (like a duck's foot) leaves.

I've never understood the appeal of "purple buds." I just dropped some Dark Devil Auto seeds, but I didn't do it because the buds (et cetera) have a high probability of turning purple - I did it because the effect is said to be both strong and strongly enjoyable, as well as long-lasting. If they're purple... <SHRUGS>. OtOH, if they're not purple... <SHRUGS>.

But that's just me. To each his, her, or its own, I always say. If you really want purple buds, go for it!

BtW, the Dark Devil Auto that I and others have mentioned is one of the most purple purple strains you'll probably see. Even some of the trichomes appear to be purple, lol. And, from the looks of some of the pictures I've seen, if it happens to ooze "resin" (I don't think it's actually resin, but...), that could end up being purple, too. Here's a fairly long - and still current - thread about the strain, a community-style grow:
Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record
The flavor and aroma is said to be outstanding, too.

BCBD Purps
Blackwater
Deep Purple
Granddaddy Purps
These are just a couple. Most strains you need to find that great purple one and clone from there. Very few strains have all three types of purple
Purple is tricky. Purple comes in 3 places The buds them selves, The under side of the leaves and the top side. Most strains will carry only one or two of these. I know of only one that has all 3 types and it only comes in 1 in 10 seeds. It was a( BCBD Purps x Purple Afghani ) x ( White Russian x Super Silver Haze). It was also bred to be strong which it is. The purple ones can be manicured to show very little green. One thing to note. Most of this strains green sisters are far stronger. Also not all purples cure purple. Most tending to cure as a dark green to blackish. Good luck with your search

Back
Top Bottom