My plants just sexed can I clone now?

420-magazine-mobile822936941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431262755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2008447343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1961967006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1322234772.jpg

Hi all!

I think my plants are for real women now!! Yay! I started off with 8 random seeds from diff strains over the last year. I wanted to try growing with my free seeds first. Well 3 took and I believe all 3 are girls, how lucky! Please take a look and let me know if I'm wrong! Lol

I was growing these lil beasts for over 3 months, I realized they were stunted with not enough light so I put them all outside and they hulked out. Now it's getting cold here in Canada and I've been bringing them in at night. I'm waiting for their new light and I will put the inside totally on a 12/12 schedule. Please offer any and all opinions/suggestions. Can I clone them now or is it too late? Looks like one indica and 2 Sativa's?? Not sure

Thanks

You bought a marshydro 300w or is it a 600w? If its only 300w then it will only cover about a 2 by 2 foot area.

Can you make suggestions for additional cfl lights? I have "renovated"a closet space and it's 2 ft by 4ft. All lined with reflective liners. There is not enough space for a bunch of lights but could rig up a couple for sure! I have read the flowering process can take 3-4 weeks so I'm trying to give them the best light I can. Maybe I'll keep them out in the sun when I can too.

Can you make suggestions for additional cfl lights? I have "renovated"a closet space and it's 2 ft by 4ft. All lined with reflective liners. There is not enough space for a bunch of lights but could rig up a couple for sure! I have read the flowering process can take 3-4 weeks so I'm trying to give them the best light I can. Maybe I'll keep them out in the sun when I can too.

Also I currently have 2 x 40W T12's that I started this grow with and 4 x 5W LED strips I can utilize.

Back
Top Bottom