What should I grow next?

chappy

I just finished a CBD Therapy and White Widow grow (see my grow journal). I now have enough "medicine" to last me awhile. Haven't got a final weigh-in but it looks to me like about 1 lb. So lets talk next grow. I have a MARS 192 x 5 led light, grow in coco, 4x4x6 tent, and would like to get another grow going asap. Looking for a few strains that would be compatible, big yielders, sticky nugs, and provide a smoke that is uplifting and energetic. Something I can smoke when I head out to a party that will leave me feeling highly social. Any recommendations?

I just finished a CBD Therapy and White Widow grow (see my grow journal). I now have enough "medicine" to last me awhile. Haven't got a final weigh-in but it looks to me like about 1 lb. So lets talk next grow. I have a MARS 192 x 5 led light, grow in coco, 4x4x6 tent, and would like to get another grow going asap. Looking for a few strains that would be compatible, big yielders, sticky nugs, and provide a smoke that is uplifting and energetic. Something I can smoke when I head out to a party that will leave me feeling highly social. Any recommendations?
Sounds like a sativa, oh congrats on yer harvest

Maybe .....
Kilamanjaro
Malawi
Green crack
Strawberry cough

Good luck on yer next grow

Super Silver Haze and its crosses tend to be very social. Look for sativas with a 60 to 70 %. The added indica helps keep the sativa from being to racy.

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I have been doing a lot of research and strains like Malawi and Kilamanjaro look really interesting but they have long flowering periods. The Green Crack looks like one of the most popular sativas right now and it has a short flowering period. I think I am going to give it a shot with another 4 plant SCROG in my 4x4x6 tent.

Back
Top Bottom