Holy Grail Kush?

Guy Cavallero

I have inherited two Holy Grail kush clones from a friend but find conflicting information on its content, effects and preferred conditions. I'm wondering if anyone has a professional opinion on the strain and how it was to grow.

I had checked LEAFLY this morning. It seems to be the most up to date. Sounds like a nice strain to grow out, might have to pass on them though and have my brother take them off my hands.....these ones anyway, lol. Made a promise to my girl......no more started til my new space is up and running. This is how my girl lights a fire under my ass , lol.

I had checked LEAFLY this morning. It seems to be the most up to date. Sounds like a nice strain to grow out, might have to pass on them though and have my brother take them off my hands.....these ones anyway, lol. Made a promise to my girl......no more started til my new space is up and running. This is how my girl lights a fire under my ass , lol.
It's one of the strains that caught my eye when I was narrowing down my pics. It really sounds like a nice one.

It's one of the strains that caught my eye when I was narrowing down my pics. It really sounds like a nice one.
Agreed 100%....You're not in Ontario are you?

That's how we roll....
I have a friend in a certain suburb or a certain major city but I doubt he will be excited about meeting random ppl for such a thing. Me, I'm more laid back when it comes to that sort of thing. Otherwise I'd ask him. I hope u find a suitable home

Oh I've got a suitable home lol.....just crowded . I'm not worried about that sort of thing anymore, things are becoming so much more liberal.

I have inherited two Holy Grail kush clones from a friend but find conflicting information on its content, effects and preferred conditions. I'm wondering if anyone has a professional opinion on the strain and how it was to grow.

Man, you are in luck!

If it's a good pheno of Holy Grail OG, you are in for a treat. I grew Holy Grail OG/kush right around the time that it hit the market, actually before most people knew about it, and I can honestly say it was the highest yielding strain that I have grown. (I've run over 25 different strains).

It stunk like crazy, so definitely if odor control is a concern, you will need carbon filters.

I definitely think you got a great strain on your hands.

Man, you are in luck!

If it's a good pheno of Holy Grail OG, you are in for a treat. I grew Holy Grail OG/kush right around the time that it hit the market, actually before most people knew about it, and I can honestly say it was the highest yielding strain that I have grown. (I've run over 25 different strains).

It stunk like crazy, so definitely if odor control is a concern, you will need carbon filters.

I definitely think you got a great strain on your hands.
Nice...... thanks for the input..... I actually passed it on to my brother to grow out but he has taken some clones for me in the future.

Back
Top Bottom