What is a colorful strain

K.puff&stuff

Hi all Ive been looking around for a colorful strain but i haven't found one. I saw something called rainbow but i don't believe it to be real. Can anyone tell if there is such a strain that is really colorful.Medical purpose sleep disorder. Sorry for the question

There are strains that are prone to colors but it won't do it every time as can be different phenotypes depending on how stable the strain is, along with a host of other variables (temperature, lights, etc..). Can get purples with anything Blueberry in it along with Purple Kush or Purple Urkle etc.... as would probably be a long list if folks chimed in. Sleep issues you are probably going to want something that leans Indica or a heavy Indica would be my guess.

Deep Purple I grew:
0013099.JPG
rsz_00124.jpg

Blue Widow I grew:
0033085.JPG

Lilac Jack I grew:
0042975.JPG

The Deep Purple was one I used at night as it put me to sleep most of the time, I prefer a more up high as I"m my Wife's caregiver, the other two leaned more Sativa but would make me tired if I smoked too much (or least how they came out for me anyway, as it can vary).

Dwight Monk Thank you for sharing those are nice plants i'm new to growing but i have a few that i have no idea what strain they are but they are coming in nicely. I wanted to try something for anxiety sleep disorder and hunger problem i can go 12 hours with ought food easy
and i use sleeping pills for sleeping then i found out i was on the spectrum lol. But I have patient growing plants being outside alone.
Anyways again thanks for sharing.

Nice looking plant :thumb:.....the Deep Purple was my first grow, so I only got just under 1/2 oz off it, as it was as sharp learning curve ;) :rofl:.....what's nice about it being legal here and having dispensaries, as you can go buy a gram of this and a gram of that and find what strains you like or might like as same strain can vary from plant to plant.

Back
Top Bottom