What Strain Is This?

Cannabeard

So I got some freebie seeds and planted 2 Barney's Critical Kush, one is definitely Critical Kush but the other has been super sativa the whole grow and buds developed into giant puff balls of white hairs and is slowly filling in.

I've scoured seed banks and different strains to no avail and am hoping someone can help me identify this beaut.

420-magazine-mobile861538405.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1923064960.jpg

So I got some freebie seeds and planted 2 Barney's Critical Kush, one is definitely Critical Kush but the other has been super sativa the whole grow and buds developed into giant puff balls of white hairs and is slowly filling in.

I've scoured seed banks and different strains to no avail and am hoping someone can help me identify this beaut.

420-magazine-mobile861538405.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1923064960.jpg

Are they dense at all or just fluffy? I have grown critical 20 times and never have I ever seen that. There genetics do have a litttle sativa in it but not much mostly indica, and it is dense fuck your lucky try to reveg her

I zoomed in and there is trichs but you still have a month left or more unless she is a late ripener and she turns Amber in a very fast way

420-magazine-mobile1368104867.jpg

Here's a trich shot

Yea your trichs are just starting to develop so I would bet 3 to 4 weeks til harvest i would have my Lights as close as possible since it's a sativa dom they can usually be ok with that lil bit of extra light

For anyone interested this actually seem to be some super rare (can't find any like it in any journals or pictures) phenotype of Critical Kush. The leaf structure is very unique to this strain compared to any other strain I've seen. This pheno developed completely different, unlike the other which devoloped like any indica the development of these flowers started wispy like big fluffy balls and in the later stages its started to really densen up.

Wow, very cool.

Back
Top Bottom