Seed to harvest cycle 50 days - Strain advice

BabaFloozy

I want to know if there are any strains that I can grow from seed to harvest in 50days. I have exactly 59 days before I go abroad for 4 weeks and don't have a sitter who can look after my plants in my absence. Auto flowering will be best suited for the grow but if am open to suggestions. Also, I think I would love to try 2 strains and diary my grow for other time constrained farmers.

I am running low on medicine already and would like to have my dried medicine by the time I am back. Please help.

I did a bit of research and went ahead with the following 2 strains:

Sweet Afgahan delicious by Sweet Seeds

Sweet cheese auto by Sweet seeds

Both claim to have a germination to harvest cycle of 8 weeks, so lets see how it turns out. I'll get the seeds today and will immediately put them for germination.

The forums here have been quite helpful. Hence, I would try and journalise my grow to the best of my abilities :) Hopefully I get the rewards of the grow.

Also, since this is going to be my first time, I'm also going to get the equipment ready for the grow. I'll try sharing my experiences and discoveries with fellow farmers as regularly as I can.

Back
Top Bottom