What kind of seeds do y'all have

IgrowinDC

I'm Growing 2 Autos Super Fire OG - Special Kush #1

And I have a picture of the rest

420-magazine-mobile527294343.jpg

Seedsmans white widow, chemdawg, shiva shanti 2 and some bag seed.

I have a lot of bag seeds as well I also got my seeds from seedsman I'm in the US took about 10 days to get here hope to clone so I don't have to use all my seeds up especially the Super OG, Chemdawg is fire had some last week, are you currently growing anything?

Just received some Blueberry, Afghani, and White Widow from Crop King Seeds going to germinate tonight. Looking forward to seeing these girls grow

But who got the hook up in the us

I know zamarano4129 on instagram sells seeds, clones, Riggs etc. I'm in Canada so can't take advantage but seems like a good dude, and highly reputable people like northwest jay on YouTube give him shoutouts.

Currently I don't have many seeds myself.

3 Lemon headband Kush by Humbolt
2 Jack Herer I believe ace seeds?
3 Hawaiian snow. First two didn't germ :(
5 White Castle

That's all for now :)

I use seed supreme they carry most seedbanks seeds. I just germed a tripple cheese from barneys farm and gorilla glues , og kush and zombie kush few months back which ill be cloning i say seed supreme is the best

Too many. lol. Especially from my unknown photo strain where I had male and female plants together.

Currently growing Girl Scout Cookies (x2), Bubble Gum, Critical 47, and Big Blue Cheese (all autos)

After a trip to visit my friend, mentor, and 1 hell of a outlaw breeder. I gained a few more interesting hybrids. That brings my total to 89 strains. Over 110 if you count single freebie seeds.
This is not a brag. While it is fun to collect strains. It is truly hard knowing I will never get around growing all of them.

After a trip to visit my friend, mentor, and 1 hell of a outlaw breeder. I gained a few more interesting hybrids. That brings my total to 89 strains. Over 110 if you count single freebie seeds.
This is not a brag. While it is fun to collect strains. It is truly hard knowing I will never get around growing all of them.

WOW how about sending some to a kid in Africa. This one :cheesygrinsmiley: . I'm actually trying to get as many local strains as possible. I feel like when the law changes then all the local stuff will be hard to come by in favour of the overseas varieties and they might even become lost forever.

speaking of seeds: can the worlds largest, most expensive, fastest computer, that probably uses the amount of energy needed to

power a small town, do what a seed can do??? so $10 or $15 a seed seems cheap in comparison. Besides that, computers are

hard to light.

WOW how about sending some to a kid in Africa. This one :cheesygrinsmiley: . I'm actually trying to get as many local strains as possible. I feel like when the law changes then all the local stuff will be hard to come by in favour of the overseas varieties and they might even become lost forever.

Not sure of all the logistics to send to Africa. Or how many laws I would be breaking lol. Would be interesting to see what would happen with Purps living around all them great African genetics for a few years.
On the bright side a lot of the strains grown here either are or have African genetics. PM me for a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom