Looking for reliable information on the strain Pineapple Express #2 by G13

SamAndMax

420 Member
Hi,
I'm looking for a strain which gives me a high yield and a short time till harvesting. Found the strain Pineapple Express #2.
G13 gives the following informations:

Pineapple Express by G13 Labs Seeds is impressive but here we are with improved version of this amazing plant. Highly resistant to moisture and perfect for hostile climates. The undisputed hallmark of Pineapple Express #2 is its quick flowering stage (45-50 days) what makes it available to be cultivated anywhere and by anyone. Its flowers are big, bulky and covered with resin. The maximum height is 2.5m and production of 900-1300g/plant and 700g/m². This Indica dominant variety has taste of lemon, pine and spices.

Could't find any good grow reports and only sparse information in the strain databases.

So how good yielding and reliable is this plant (especially when using it for SOG)?

Yeah. I had a look at that. Doesn't look bad I guess. Unfortunately I am not really sure. Many people are trolling about the strain.

Maybe you know a reputable production plant?

Both Seedsman & Gorilla Seeds sell the strain. Both are long-term sponsors with us & very reliable sources of seeds.

Always check the Sponsor Forum to see if there are current specials. You might want to fire them an email to see if they can recommend anything else that grows faster than usual.

Sorry I can't help you more.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom