Seedsman

dj1714

Just wanted to say that I ordered some Night Queen made by Dutch Passion from Seedsman and they got here in 8 days. I never had seeds get here that fast. Thanks for the quick shipment Seedsman can't wait to grow them out.

My order didn't come as quickly. I ordered on January 6th and it arrived in Oregon on the 27th. Apparently there was a Bitcoin error, so my order didn't reach their system correctly. However, I e-mailed support on the 17th, my order was shipped on the 18th, and it's arrived 9 days later on the 27th. So 9 days after it shipped. That's pretty cool. Vicki also threw in some extras for the delay.

I was supposed to get a free Blue Dream Fem seed that wasn't included in my order. That was a bummer, as I was looking forward to growing that, but I paid for 3 strains which totaled 13 seeds and ended up with 14 strains which totaled 32 seeds! All of the free strains look awesome, so now I don't know what to grow next! So I won't complain too much. I emailed them to see if they can throw the seed in with my next order.

All in all, it was a very pleasant experience, and I can't imagine ordering from anywhere else. 9 days after shipping is awesome, as were all the extras. I didn't pay for I live in Oregon so I can walk into a dispensary and buy seeds, but this is a much cheaper option, and the variety on their website is unmatched.

Pic of my haul! I paid for the OGK Kush, Ayauasca Purple, and Morning Glory, everything else was free.
20180127_160051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom