Seedsman question

BrownShorts

Hello all. First post but I have been a lurker for a while now.

Anyways, I recently ordered some seeds from Seedsman(November 1st) and was wondering if any of you guys know how long it takes to receive them in the US?

This is my first time ordering seeds and I am just getting a little nervous. I did pay for the stealth shipping option but not the tracking.

Anyways, thanks in advance for any answers.

I'd say from order to door about 7 days, sometimes a day or two longer but that's usually becouse of shipping

Once they ship it's maybe 5 days to me

Get the tracking, u have to sighn for it so that way u don't miss it, well u sighn for tracked package anyways. I like the updates on my phone with the shipping, worth a few bucks

Giving another update. Still haven't received my order. Will definitely not be ordering from Seedsman again. Too long of a wait for me. Ordered on the 1st of November and no seeds in sight.

Giving another update. Still haven't received my order. Will definitely not be ordering from Seedsman again. Too long of a wait for me. Ordered on the 1st of November and no seeds in sight.
Gotta get the tracking with it, makes a huge difference to be able to watch it

Where do u live?

It goes to Cali 1st...so that's a long ways from Cali to Virginia

Be patient.....it will land

Oh... that explains a lot actually. I figured that it would come in on the east coast.

Well one good thing is that it's gave me enough time to build my grow space haha. Now I'll be ready to go as soon as they do get here.

In Virginia

And yea I definitely should've gotten tracking but didn't expect it to take so long lol

I did not get tracking but like I said earlier my got here in 8 days once they said they were shipped and I stay in eastern North Carolina, But Like Chris stated give it a few more days. Sometimes things get mixed up in the mail (mostly here in the US).

I have ordered things here that just not have taken no more than 5 days and ended up being 3 weeks.

Just giving another update. I still have not received my order from Seedsman. I contacted them and now they are telling me to wait until December 8th.... when my order was placed on November 1st.

I'm a little upset about it but live and learn. I will be placing a new order from Crop King. Will not be dealing with Seedsman again.

Just giving another update. I still have not received my order from Seedsman. I contacted them and now they are telling me to wait until December 8th.... when my order was placed on November 1st.

I'm a little upset about it but live and learn. I will be placing a new order from Crop King. Will not be dealing with Seedsman again.
I'll say it again, tracking

With tracking it guaranteed from them, not sure it is without

I hope crop Kings has sorted out their strain issues and customer service, that's been a big issue last few months

Good luck

I'll say it again, tracking

With tracking it guaranteed from them, not sure it is without

I hope crop Kings has sorted out their strain issues and customer service, that's been a big issue last few months

Good luck

See that's why I didn't order from CK to begin with. I had read a few bad things but not sure what the exact issues were with them.

Do you happen to know?

See that's why I didn't order from CK to begin with. I had read a few bad things but not sure what the exact issues were with them.

Do you happen to know?
Lots of Strains not Autos
Wrong strains shipped
They changed owners and it turned them upside down

Seedsman has been fantastic, but, shit does happen

Did u do stealth shipping, if so it's guaranteed then

That doesn't sound good. But yes I did stealth. They told me to wait until the 8th before they would do anything though.

If it's not here by then I'm gonna ask if I can't pay a little more and get tracking if they replace my order.

Good idea on tracking

I've shipped thousands of packages in my old life, never lost one. USPS has all kinds of issues to deal with but they always made it, it's winter in some places, so u just never know

Seedsman delivery service is awful. I won't order from them any more. Think last order from Seedsman took 25 days....and he's in Canada Right? Every time it's 20+ days...

But Seeds from UK I've gotten in 8 -10 days.

Also asked for original packing, paid for insurance....and the orginal shipment never never showed.Seedsman did re-send when I informed they I never received the order, but they opened the breeder packaging, and repackaged the seeds into seperate baggies.

Honestly, there are much better Seed Banks/Breeders out there that provide quicker service. Seedsman has a great selection but the delivery time is atrocious, your better off ordering somewhere else just my 2 cents.

I'm in US, it takes 2 to 3 weeks for me to receive my package. 100% stealth every time and that's paying for the cheapest options for delivery. If you think it's taken longer then it should I would reach out to them. Their customer service is solid as well.

Back
Top Bottom