Tips

Milo418

I'm a first time grower and wondering if any one has any tips they wouldn't need mind sharing on growing white widow and Jack Herer
Thank you

I am growing Jack Herer right now, and it's a great plant. I have done everything possible to it: revegetation, cloning, topping, lst, scrog. It responded very good to anything I threw her way. Only thing I would say is she likes to get her tops pretty tall, so if you are into a limited grow space some form of training is needed. I harvested in about 8-10 weeks.

Check out leafly.com and search for White Widow and Jack Herer. They both also have a 'Tips for Growing' link with some basic info. And just do a search on 420, you'll find plenty of journals ongoing and completed that have grown those strains, especially the White Widow.

Awesome thanks a lot guys I’m just started germinating my seeds and doing both white widow feminized and Jack here feminized auto flower from crop king

If you are growing hydro see if you can find The Good Bud Guide by Albie. Not sure if it can be accessed on line or not. They give great grow info on White Widow with 2 different grows. They give info from start to finish.

Thank you for the info but I think for my first time I’m gonna use coco

No problem. Hell I don't do hydro lol. To much math for me I'm a soil guy for ever. If you don't mind centimeter conversions their size references can be handy. I have every strain book printed. At least as far I know anyway. With out counting I think there are about 20 of them. They have genetic info but very little grow info. The Good Bud Guide is different which is nice.

Funny thing is all the info in those books can be accessed on the internet in seconds now. Damn the luck

Back
Top Bottom