Can you buy AC/DC seeds?

I am looking to make some VERY LOW THC cannabis oil and while researching strains that would fit the bill I came across the AC/DC strain. It is said to produce (in ideal conditions I'm sure) >1% THC and around 20% CBD

Not looking for a THC high, just the medicinal aspects of the CBD oil.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Also, if someone can recommend a strain with similar THC/CBD numbers please share with me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlottes Wed, Harlequin, are probably the top CBD strains. Hybrids of these strains are a good place to start looking. Pretty sure the great CBD plants are still a pheno of a strain. A pack a seeds could produce a 20-1 THC CBD or a 1-20. Something to keep in mind. Think mother plant.

Yes Candida, Nightengale similar genetics, approx 20/1 CBD/THC

Cannatonic is another one similar to Harlequin

Most of these are available at seedsman

ACDC us tuff to find, I'm growing some and excited to see how they turn out

Love my Candida, I have two more growing now, as well as a Cannatonic ready to go to flower

Yes Candida, Nightengale similar genetics, approx 20/1 CBD/THC

Cannatonic is another one similar to Harlequin

Most of these are available at seedsman

ACDC us tuff to find, I'm growing some and excited to see how they turn out

Love my Candida, I have two more growing now, as well as a Cannatonic ready to go to flower

The reason I'm looking for the AC/DC seeds is because they are supposed to be more stable then a lot of other high CBD strains and have a very low THC level. To the point of barely 1/2% THC. My wife (God Love her) has always been pretty straight laced. And although she very much needs the potential effects of the CBD she would not take it if there was THC. After some gentle persuasion she has agreed to try the CBD oil but only if the plant produces less then 1% THC. I don't want to mess with the hemp plants, but even they have a small bit of THC I believe. I'm vigilant so with luck I'll find what I'm after.

The reason I'm looking for the AC/DC seeds is because they are supposed to be more stable then a lot of other high CBD strains and have a very low THC level. To the point of barely 1/2% THC. My wife (God Love her) has always been pretty straight laced. And although she very much needs the potential effects of the CBD she would not take it if there was THC. After some gentle persuasion she has agreed to try the CBD oil but only if the plant produces less then 1% THC. I don't want to mess with the hemp plants, but even they have a small bit of THC I believe. I'm vigilant so with luck I'll find what I'm after.
What is she needing releaf from??

What is she needing releaf from??

She suffers from DDD which some days is pretty debilitating. But she toughs it out. But after being together as long as we have I see it in her eyes. Know that she's "toughing it out" and putting on her game face. Add in a little arthritis in the knee and she needs to try the CBD oil. Oh, and the back and knee make it tough for her to get to sleep at times.

Pain releaf is better with some THC

I have some Candida oil, hardly any buz when I smoke it so I know the CBD is high. As an oil it's nice but not a lot if relief on its own, if I add even a low THC oil with it it makes a huge difference

I like oils because you eliminate the WASTED start like when u smoke

She may be impressed how even a THC oil will make her feel

Just something to think about

When looking for a strain. I start with a search of who was the original breeder. In this case it would be Resin seeds. After you know who bred it then you can do a seed search. So many seed banks out there someone should have it. Also check with the seed bank you use and see if they can get it. In the end you may have to use a company you have never tried before. A risk that becomes expectable only because of need.

Back
Top Bottom