Single seed from female clone

Sprout it! 1 plant put out a flower somewhere. Little buggers can hide pretty good. I always find a couple when manicuring.
The pollen may have came from the same plant. If so it might have hermie genetics in it. Probably would be more than one if it pollenated itself. That is the only scenario that makes that seed questionable. It is most likely a female seed. If you had multiple strains it is probably a hybrid of one of them. Just watch for signs of any hermie traits but you should be fine.
Consider what hybrids it could be. You might want to be ready to regenerate it for a mother plant.

I had a clone of DHN Skywalker OG that I grew this past season with no males. Tonight I found a fully mature seed in a top cola.

Toss it or sprout it?

I would say save or sprout it....

I've had the same thing happen in the past with some OG's... no bananas, no hermies, but a single seed produced. Its odd.

Some do it as a last ditch effort for survival. Cannabis is the ultimate plant when it comes to resilience. I've had a few doing it, when I've let them amber up good. I say germinate, nothing beats a try but a failure, as my grandma always says.

Back
Top Bottom