Will this clone?

amith

Whilst walking home I saw a nice plant on a bank. I would have liked to pull the whole thing out but it was too big and people will see me carrying a big plant home lol. So I quickly broke off this part from the top and cut the fan leaves off and shortened the other leaves. I broke off an aloe leaf and dipped it in some juices for 5 min before putting it in the glass of water and leaving it at the window. I have failed to clone in the past and was wondering if I might succeed this time.

IMG_20171206_102901.jpg

Whilst walking home I saw a nice plant on a bank. I would have liked to pull the whole thing out but it was too big and people will see me carrying a big plant home lol. So I quickly broke off this part from the top and cut the fan leaves off and shortened the other leaves. I broke off an aloe leaf and dipped it in some juices for 5 min before putting it in the glass of water and leaving it at the window. I have failed to clone in the past and was wondering if I might succeed this time.

IMG_20171206_102901.jpg
I haven't personally had success with that type of cloning but it does work for some. I would give it a clean 45 degree cut and put in moistened soil and put that in a dome to keep the humidity up for the first few days .

Please do not waste your time cloning Hemp. If you found it walking and didn't get shot at. It is probably just Hemp. It would be a waste of your time and energy let alone the cost or risk if any

I haven't personally had success with that type of cloning but it does work for some. I would give it a clean 45 degree cut and put in moistened soil and put that in a dome to keep the humidity up for the first few days .
Great so moist soil is a better option than glass of water?

Please do not waste your time cloning Hemp. If you found it walking and didn't get shot at. It is probably just Hemp. It would be a waste of your time and energy let alone the cost or risk if any

Not hemp. Where I'm from all weed you buy has seeds. Natural seeds not Hermie. So when people smoke they clean out the seeds and throw them away. Then some of them might grow into a plant which then gets pulled out by men in uniform when they spot them.

Not hemp. Where I'm from all weed you buy has seeds. Natural seeds not Hermie. So when people smoke they clean out the seeds and throw them away. Then some of them might grow into a plant which then gets pulled out by men in uniform when they spot them.

Gotcha,

Back
Top Bottom