Show & Tell

Jackalope

I was digging into the collection for new strains to start. While doing that I did some well needed organizing. Figured I would get a picture.

I will show you mine, Will you show me yours?
beans8.jpg

Never enough LMAO. You got to love holiday specials. Ordered 3 new strains and will get 18 freebie strains. Hard to count a single seed as a strain though. Still a seed is a seed and free is free.

Bloody hell that's a lot of seeds. And I thought my collection was getting pretty big. Looks like you got a lot of original breeder packs. That makes your collection a lot nicer looking than mine. Sure I've got like half a dozen original breeder packs (most cut to fit in the mail) but like 80-90% of mine are in little baggies with 2-3 seeds per bag and a tiny printed out label stuck on it. I loves me some Seedsman seeds but they sure don't look pretty if you gotta go for the non-original breeder packs and/or the stealth option.

Hey Jackalope what's in the larger baggies rolled up.
Just curious.

I'm glad you asked that cause I meant to ask that and forgot. I'm gunna guess his/her own crosses. If that's the case that's like 30+ crosses.

So many seeds, so little space and time to grow them all.

Bloody hell that's a lot of seeds. And I thought my collection was getting pretty big. Looks like you got a lot of original breeder packs. That makes your collection a lot nicer looking than mine. Sure I've got like half a dozen original breeder packs (most cut to fit in the mail) but like 80-90% of mine are in little baggies with 2-3 seeds per bag and a tiny printed out label stuck on it. I loves me some Seedsman seeds but they sure don't look pretty if you gotta go for the non-original breeder packs and/or the stealth option.

I always went with breeder packs just to be sure it is what they say it is. Here is a pic I thought you might like. Breeder pack from Peak Seeds back in 2001. I'm going to give the Blueberry finally. These Guys have or had one of the best Shunkberry I have ever had.
thumbnail_1214171010a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom