Should I give up on my clones?

gremioverde

I took 4 clone of a tangerina dreams.
Indoor, 1000w led!
420-magazine-mobile584545187.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724129653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281441695.jpg

The cloning process went well, 3 weeks after the first transplant I try feed them and it didn't work well, the got overfeeding and it almost die! But after 3 weeks of recovery, they started grow again!
But , have been 3 weeks its starts to looks bad again, all the leaves are drying and couple days later, it falls!
I try to transplant for a bigger spot, and started feeding again. The ph of the soil its almost 8 and I am trying to fix it feeding them with water with 5.5 ph!
Should I stop trying saving them and just start with new ones?
Thanks
Aloha from Brasil

It might be to late but here is my suggestion. Never to late as it looks that there is still fresh green leaves. Don't feed it just confuses the plant when they only need to make roots. Get a opaque plastic kitchen garbage bag and put it over the plant. Spray daily to keep plenty of moister around what green leaves that are left. Make sure your lights are on 24/7 and not to intense. They may very well come around.

It might be to late but here is my suggestion. Never to late as it looks that there is still fresh green leaves. Don't feed it just confuses the plant when they only need to make roots. Get a opaque plastic kitchen garbage bag and put it over the plant. Spray daily to keep plenty of moister around what green leaves that are left. Make sure your lights are on 24/7 and not to intense. They may very well come around.

I will try it! Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom