What to grow next? Help please

ckenney82

So i am writing this in hopes i can get some clarity on what to grow next. My first grow is WWAF from CKS. Almost done and experimented like crazy and i think im ready for at least feminised plants. I want to make my own strain soon though and not shy to make a mistake trying.

How much differant is it to grow regulars from feminised???
I know the strain is strongest when regular.

Any thoughts. I want to do a blueberry Afghann cross from Crop King Seeds for my strain.
any pointers????
.:420:

Reg beans are the best bc the less genetics messed with better the plant, I run autos ,fem, and reg and love all of them bc each serve a purpose

Feminized and auto's are going to be pretty much the same to grow except you have to cut the lights back for the Fem. Regulars are not better or worse just different in the fact that you have to pull the males. Easily done way before they produce any pollen. Early identification can be difficult but you don't have to catch them that early. Catching them before they release pollen is easy. Males and females as with people are easy to tell. The biggest downfall of regular seeds is space. It is only a small problem. You can fit lots more young plants in a certain space. That same space can grow only so many mature plants. So after you pull the males you have room to spread out the females. When growing regular strains I will plan on 50/50 Male to Female ratio. Most strains are over that though. Few strains are less. Well made seeds will end up closer to 60 or 70 % Female. You may have to change your growing technique because of more or less females but early on it is easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom