Ideas: Best new strain to grow & seed bank to get from

Mr NiceGuy420

Hello all. I'm a 420MAG lurker that is in process of adding strains to my portfolio. Im only looking for the best of the best strains to add to my current team of girls. I currently run 3 strains, but want to move to 6. The 3 i run are bubbas gift, cookies kush, and purple kush. These strains are either pre 98 crosses or directly from the original seed banks. Im finding that is the only way im getting the best of the best strains. Ill post and example pic of what im looking for. Can you help me find the next 3 big strains to grow?

Below are my needs based on medical issues and preferances. Im simply looking for your favorite strains, but only if you can provide the seedbabk you purchased from. Id like to hit the same bank as a respected serious grower. Only expeeience ca tell you a GREAT strain from just an OK one. Please help! Love u 420 Mag!

Important
1. Pain reducer- i have alot of pain and surgery related issues.
2. Indoor grower- 7 foot ceilings, must be trainable (i run scrog and LST and top 2x when young)
3. Looking for either highest terpene profile or highest THC delta 9 values. (Who isnt...lol)
6. I need a medium to extreme high yeild strain
5. Smell and apperance are just as important to me as yeild and delta 9 THC values. If it looks rolled in powder suger..... you have my attention.
6. Im ok with tough to grow strains.

Please provide - a picture of ur strain, and seed bank purchased from and the name of your strain. Hopefully ill be back on to thank you!!!! Fot starters im going to try gorllia bomb by "bomb seeds" as i have seen really great things from a friend and that seed/seed company (thanks sponser!!!!).

If any 420MAG sponser is willing to provide a few beans that they claim meets these guidlines, id be happy to grow them on 420MAG and help put your money where yoir mouth is!

Below is a small example of what im looking for or better. I just wish yall could smell and taste her. Shes a beauty.

My plan is to purchase these seeds (make an order) by FEB 1st. Hopefully sooner with your help!!
ccacf8634f77a5af74745b6569f8013c.jpg
e0f8378e026d3e7e7142f9cfe396e1f0.jpg
318657ca34dd0f659dfd0af1feb4b079.jpg
f8fe7489b08a51ba0aa255bb67127ec8.jpg

re: Ideas - Best new strain a to grow & seed bank to get from

Here are a few of the ones I grew out and liked so much I purchased again for future work. I like a few strains only repurchased these ones.
Super Lemon Haze, Greenhouse seeds
Cantaloupe Haze, DNA
Headband, Humboldt seeds
All these not only produced what they said it was. I was also impressed by growth patterns, terpine profiles, and resin production. These still had different pheno's. All were good some were great. If you want a great mother I feel you can find one in a pack or 2 of seeds.

Thank you Jackalope. Is see in your profile that blueberry headband was a favprite. Was that Humboldt as well? Very helpful!

re: Ideas - Best new strain to grow & seed bank to get from

Yes it is at least the seeds I bought are. Flavor, Smell, High type all make Blueberry Headband my favorite strain to smoke. Search for the one with the headband high! The flavor and smell of both parents are great so it is going to happen on its own. I was going to make my own but why. I still have Headband and Blueberry to make my own if I am not happy. I know the Headband has a super frosty pheno that has it all.
I didn't mention that one because I have not grown it out. I expect it to do well and I'm sure I will like it. I only wanted to give you info on strains I knew would do well from experience. I would feel comfortable growing anything from Humboldt.

Yes it is at least the seeds I bought are. Flavor, Smell, High type all make Blueberry Headband my favorite strain to smoke. Search for the one with the headband high! The flavor and smell of both parents are great so it is going to happen on its own. I was going to make my own but why. I still have Headband and Blueberry to make my own if I am not happy. I know the Headband has a super frosty pheno that has it all.
I didn't mention that one because I have not grown it out. I expect it to do well and I'm sure I will like it. I only wanted to give you info on strains I knew would do well from experience. I would feel comfortable growing anything from Humboldt.
Awesome. Thank you Jackalope. Great reviews! Ig you had to pick one of the 4.... and only 1 ( i know, not easy), which would it be? Im going to give one a shot!!

I just looked up blueberry head on leafly and it claims Emerald seeds to be thw original creator with the best ueaild/resin producing pheno. I may grab 3 from HSO amd 3 from Emerald seeds. If i do, ill let you know what comes of it. (Assuming thats the one you'd pick over others).

If I choose it would be the Headband LOL. The Super Lemon Haze is the one I would suggest. Neither were all perfect plants but the SLH had more interesting pheno's. The lemon terps are real prevalent. The Headband were all mostly the same with varying degrees of smell and crystal.

I just looked up blueberry head on leafly and it claims Emerald seeds to be thw original creator with the best ueaild/resin producing pheno. I may grab 3 from HSO amd 3 from Emerald seeds. If i do, ill let you know what comes of it. (Assuming thats the one you'd pick over others).

Yes please do. Leafly has good smoke reports but I'm not sure about their grow info. There will be some difference I'm sure but they both should do well. With HSO I know I like their Headband so I should enjoy their hybrid. If you get the Blueberry Headband. It should give you the interesting pheno's like I mentioned with the SLH...........The Blueberry Headband will be Indica dominate with the SLH being closer to 50/50. Pretty sure you will be happy with both. To me the SLH wins because of its Lemon Skunk genetics.

I found some Jonny Blaze/c99 x ChemdawgD at AK built seeds
Just matched your name is all. Looks like a great fit. I planted one a week ago they are regular so no idea if m/f! I'm a year out of smoke review.

Here are a few of the ones I grew out and liked so much I purchased again for future work. I like a few strains only repurchased these ones.
Super Lemon Haze, Greenhouse seeds
Cantaloupe Haze, DNA
Headband, Humboldt seeds
All these not only produced what they said it was. I was also impressed by growth patterns, terpine profiles, and resin production. These still had different pheno's. All were good some were great. If you want a great mother I feel you can find one in a pack or 2 of seeds.
I know it's an old thread but nonetheless it is enjoyable perusing through them all, for all the gems of information like this. Great question, as so often strains are recommended but without reference to who the breeder was. And it is great read on what strains are peoples personal favourites! I love reading opinions like this!

Back
Top Bottom