Hey I search for seed

Cannabs

seed with big yields very important..
and site will shiping worldwide super stealth..
i looking for 1kg-2kg per( Meter x Meter )
if not have something like that so the best one just put here the name of the seed..
:Namaste::Namaste:thank you guys

seed with big yields very important..
and site will shiping worldwide super stealth..
i looking for 1kg-2kg per( Meter x Meter )
if not have something like that so the best one just put here the name of the seed..
:Namaste::Namaste:thank you guys

I suggest Dr Kripplings Incredible Bulk. Easy to grow. Big yield. I have one currently growing. I got my fem seeds from Bonza. Search Dr Kripplings Incredible Bulk. Look at strain reviews. I think you'll like what you read. Good luck to you.

Every breeder is going to have their own cash crop strain or they should. You just have to find out which one. For years Big Bud used to be the industry standard for a cash crop. Clone only of course. I do believe Critical Mass is the modern take on that strain. I know there are Big Bud hybrids out there but have grown none of them. Biggest plant I have grown to date was a Em Dog from Humboldt at 5oz dry. Not bad for a 4 foot plant in a 2 gallon pot. 2 others that have been know to produce well and still have quality is Sage & Sour, and Chronic

Please try our Sponsors

The seeds banks are all established and reliable, and have some great deals too.

:Namaste:

Thank you Teddy :)

I suggest Dr Kripplings Incredible Bulk. Easy to grow. Big yield. I have one currently growing. I got my fem seeds from Bonza. Search Dr Kripplings Incredible Bulk. Look at strain reviews. I think you'll like what you read. Good luck to you.

Hey The Germinator i look of this seed.. its really easy to grow?

Every breeder is going to have their own cash crop strain or they should. You just have to find out which one. For years Big Bud used to be the industry standard for a cash crop. Clone only of course. I do believe Critical Mass is the modern take on that strain. I know there are Big Bud hybrids out there but have grown none of them. Biggest plant I have grown to date was a Em Dog from Humboldt at 5oz dry. Not bad for a 4 foot plant in a 2 gallon pot. 2 others that have been know to produce well and still have quality is Sage & Sour, and Chronic

thank you!

Please try our Sponsors

The seeds banks are all established and reliable, and have some great deals too.

:Namaste:

To add to that, a large part of getting high yields from any given space is ensuring optimum conditions (light, temperature, nutrition, pH, et cetera, etc., ad infinium, ad nauseum...) . And the setup can have a vast affect on yield, too. Some strains don't seem to produce all that much per plant (or per plant per unit of time), for example. But if you've got tightly-spaced clones, maybe even as many as nine per square foot, and are blasting the entire space with the maximum amount of light-energy that those plants are able to process, have the temperatures warm enough for said plants to be able to process that maximum amount of light-energy in the first place, etc., then you could end up with quite a high yield in terms of "per square foot/meter" and/or "per actual watt of light."

Unless you're just trying to attain a record yield for the satisfaction of the thing, or you are a dealer selling product, I'd suggest that there are other considerations that are far more important than gross yield (per plant, per space, per whatever). And even if you ARE just someone trying to grow as much bud as possible so that you can sell it, lofl... People tend to pay more for quality than for quantity....

So true TorturedSoul. A whole lot of mediocre weed is hard to get rid of. There is never enough buds from the killer strains. Never enough buyers for the rest. Buyers from most of the dispensaries are pretty sharp. Your not going to get second rate buds past them no matter how much there is of it. That's what people don't understand. In legal states if dispensaries won't buy your product. You are left with only black market buyers and all the head aches that come with it. They have to get it to buyers which means transportation and higher risks. So the price will be effected. Quality does not always mean strong. A well grown Skunkberry at 16 to 18% THC will fly off the shelves. A 26% THC so-so strain will just sit there.

Back
Top Bottom