Hopefully simple question on cloning

buckeyebonger

i used to clone a lot but haven't in the last couple years.(had plenty of seeds.) i just put 6 cuttings from ak47 and 6 cuttings from critical sensi star in to clone. it has now been 10 days in rockwool cubes but no roots are protruding from the cubes. i scrapped stems, dipped them in rooting gel, rockwool soaked in solution including clonex, sprayed with clonex mist every 3 days as directed on bottle, have them in humidity dome, and have the temp at 78 degrees. previously i would have had roots all over by 10 days. currently i have not one root showing. the cuttings look great and are actually growing but no roots. any help would be appreciated

Keep waiting. If they are healthy more time is not a problem. Some strains take a lot longer to root then others. I wait a minimum of 2 weeks before I start to worry.

Keep waiting. If they are healthy more time is not a problem. Some strains take a lot longer to root then others. I wait a minimum of 2 weeks before I start to worry.

yeah, i figure thats probably the case because they look healthy as hell. and as you said strains root at different times. i'm probably just overly anxious. just like my current crop. i put some under a microscope and they need another week or so. but patience is not my strong suit.

Back
Top Bottom