First Auto Grow

Jackalope

Considering trying a auto flower grow. Having never grow a Auto I thought it was time I tried one. I'm not going so far as to buy any. I do have 3 freebies of different Auto strains. Mostly I want to check out a closet grow with newer equipment. My first grow were with 4ft CW-40 watt shop lights...............................
Here is the plan. 1 seed 1 pot 1 light. I have 1 250wt CFL that will be the only light for this grow. I will have to train the plant well for good light penetration. No topping at all just bending and super cropping. 1 3 gallon pot with a 50/50 mix of FF Ocean Forest and Happy Frog.....
I have 2 questions.
1 How does this sound for a auto grow? I want to go as simple as possible. What can I do with the bare minimum.
2 Which strain would Auto growers suggest? I have 3 to choose from.

World of Seeds, Afghan Kush Ryder
Fast Buds, Blue Dream O-matic
Humboldt Seed Org, Og Kush - Auto.

My first choice would be to go with the Humboldt. I have grow their genetics with success before. Thing is I know nothing about the other 2 breeders. I'm not concerned with growing the best weed. Just a best Auto.

I'd do the OG Kush myself, done a few World of Seeds and they where a good grow

Not sure on the CFL light,never used them, but am interested in how it turns out

I've had fun with Autos, sure not a huge harvest, but still is a fun grow

Yes it should be fun, that's what I figured. Never used this light for a whole grow. It works great for clones and male plants. I know its not much light. This will also be a test the theory that some strains are growing better with less light intensity. Pretty sure auto's fall under in this category with the Ruderalis genetics.

I was hoping on more response about the World of Seeds and Fast buds genetics. I have grown multiple strains from HSO and know they have good genetics. Lots of good genetics coming from the lesser know breeders too. Low Ryder was one of the first successful Auto's out there. That is why the Afghan Kush Ryder interested me. Hard to beat a good Og Kush or a Blue Dream. I'm so confused LMAO

Back
Top Bottom