Anybody heard of Lambs Breath or Nigerian Nightmare?

Fight2Legalize

Ive smoked what is supposed to be called Lamb's Breath before. IOts some really dank ass bud. But one of my friends is growing some what he calls nigerian nightmare. If anyone has ever heard of these 2 strains before plz give me some info about them. thanx

i think ive seen seeds for lambs bread on the internet, never heard of the nigerian though

Lambsbread. What do you guys know. Imagine if it was being grown outside Jamacia.

I've seen lambsbread crossed with skunk seeds for sale on the net, but never the pure strain.

Not the pure strain wot like I've got under my lights at the moment. I can't find diddly on the net. Wondered if you guys knew anything more than they call it lambs bread because its buds are like lambs tails and bread because it slices like bread.

Think I might setup another thread to get more info, btw this plant is incredible, biggest buds I've eva seen!

yo i smoked some of that shit last night and that stuff straight up killed me lol. i took one choke hit and i was stupid high for about 4 hours. but yea we got some of that shit here in colorado so even though its not the real jamaican shit it did the job

It is most definately BREATH. Got my hands on some today and let me tell you. Nice dark green color, very fluffy, unbelievable taste, and nice high. There is Lambs Breath and Lambs Bread. Not to be confusing but Breath is the by-product of 4 pure strands being cross-breaded. Unbelievable shit. There is Breath and Bread tho...

Jason King in the Cannabible talks about the Nigerian Nitemare He said it is " an F1 hybrid consisting of a pure Nigerian mom blended with Afghani and Brazillian genetics". Reeferman's exotics is where he says its from, he said it was a small plant and a low yielder, nothing said about strength.

it can be lambsbreathe: = lambsbread x hogsbreathe. veryincredible, had it about 3 years ao, it was scrumptious.

lambsbread
A specific high-grade marijuana strain originating in Jamacia... was said to be Bob Marley's favorite strain... a skunk variety, finishing in 8-10 wks..very few people have the real deal...maybe a handful..not available anywhere that is known...the taste and smell are unmistakable, not like ANY other skunk variety out there...does not even smell similiar, more like a breeze of fresh air...In the top five most unique (best) strains on the planet, and one of the least known
"Jah rasta-fari..that be da best Lambsbread i eva smoked

Back in 79' or 80', some quality stuff came to town and people were calling it lamb's bread, we called it breath, cause it made us laugh. it was some seriously good weed. We would smoke a joint and then go on 10-15 mile mountain trail runs. I remember because really good weed was a novelity, and the high was sureal

it is called lambsbread, and it comes from westmoreland on the west coast of Jamacia.
I have been looking for this pure strain for about 25 years or so.(supposedly came from Ethiopia with the slaves in the 1600's) A lot of Jamaicans say they have lambsbret,lambsbreath,(excuse my Potois)which is not true Lambsbread. Hopefully next time i go back to the Motherland I will go to Westmoreland and finally locate it.
Lambsbread is like getting eye surgery, your vision becomes really sharp,you want to be everyones friend and just feel really good(happy and Energetic)
I sure do wish I could locate the true breeding stock of this plant.
Long skinny spear shaped buds, that give a 4 hour long joyride(great sh-t !!!)
Totally unlike all the other CRAP out there.
Island weed is the best there is bar none ( unless you want to smoke some of that indica crap so you can be stupid and silent and not leave the couch, YUKK!!!)
Just my opinion on the Indica comments. A lot of people love that garbage(my buddy is a med user and that is his pain meds), so I guess it has it's place ,just not in my humidor.

Ive got some Sharksbreath seeds - lambsbread cross...

Genetics : GWS x Jamaican Lambsbread
Flowering Time : Long Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
Height : Short THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Outstanding buzz

DNA Genetics Sharksbreath offers an incredible flavour, distinctive aroma and an outstanding buzz. The guys at DNA Genetics have done a fantastic job in creating this very special plant. The Sharksbreath is a conneseurs delight with the highly potent crop that it yields. Short stout plants pack on frosty and very dense colas. This strain has been referred to as the "cash crop" plant yielding well above average but it is a heavy feeder and to avoid bud rot setting in, a consistent air flow needs to be maintained. Indoor Flowering time for these Cannabis Seeds is 9 weeks.

"Bread" or "breath" it's a landrace sativa from Jamaica. I'm growing a clone from a San Diego dispensary where it's popular. No lambs frolicked at my 1970s VT farming commune but I've noted that the breath of herbivores is often surprisingly pleasant so I use the "breath" moniker unhesitatingly for little clone baby "Lambikins" who will share space with landrace Kush indicas started from seed. This is a lovely tim in San Diego, 70s, sunny and the orioles due back at my feeder any day now.

Back
Top Bottom