No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

SpeesCees

No Mercy Supply 12/12 hour system

Sometimes I can’t understand that growers still stick to old growing techniques.

One of these old growing techniques is to work with cuttings. With those cuttings you have to rely on what the market has to offer you.
Apart from that, you have to ask yourself if you really got what they told you they should give.
Also you often get spider mites and/or thrips for free.
And on top of that the price of cuttings has gone up dramatically over the last years.
And then…….. you have to hope they “catch on” immediately.
Most of the time this is not the case and you see them “catch on” only after about a week to 10 days.
Years ago I wrote: we are returning to seed culture instead of cuttings.
And see… I’ve seen signs left and right that I was telling the truth back then.

GO AND WORK WITH SEED!
It’s cheaper, easier, anonymous and legal, no more waiting and carrying around suspicious wet boxes, no more spider mite/thrips. Your growing rooms don’t stay empty unnessarily, and for sure you harvest more than from cuttings. And if you do it right, you can harvest 7x a year, etc, etc, etc.

How?

Just by using the tricks of Mother Nature!
Assume that seed in cold ground needs 5 to 10 weeks before it chooses its sex.
With 12 hours of light you can force them to choose there sex right away.
Mount a preferably in height-adjustable light fixture with 4-5 fluorescent lights over your seedlings in your flowering room.
The best fluorescent lights are 3x Philips cool white 33 ( NOT "deluxe") and 2x Philips 83 or 84 !
Your “lighting store” knows exactly what you mean and they are not expensive.
Have the tubes run on the same 12 hours as your flowering space by using a timer.
This way you prevent bad light and getting herma`s.
Use pots size 9x9 cm or 10x10 cm in which you put 1 seed.
Sow 3 seeds for every 2 females you need, 20 days before you harvest. Use good sowing/cutting soil with clay in it!
Be sure your medium isn’t overfed. An EC of 0.5-0.7 is ok, and in this figure I include the ballast from the tapwater.

With the fluorescent lights right above their heads you’ll be amazed how well the seedlings will develop on 12/12 hours….. and directly choose to be male or female.
That’s why you can weed out the males on the 16-17th day. After 20 days even the biggest noob can recognize the males and get them out.

Don’t be afraid of pollination… females are always receptive a bit later than the males to release their pollen. In the worst case there can grow just one seed in a node of the plant through pollination of a female that chose sex.
They always show their sex in the node by creating one female flower. (Apparently there is a reason for this)
After you have harvested your flowering room… you can put the female seedlings right from under the fluorescents into the 12/12 flowering regi me the same day, so you don’t lose any time.
Because the new “batch” of females are already flowering for 2,5 weeks… you only have 7 weeks to go to your next harvest!
In the meantime (20 days before harvesting) you have again sown seeds and the process repeats.
The result: You get more compact plants without all the lateral branches that take lots of space, take away light and cause a lot of cutting work.
A seedling which is put on 12/12 straight away will only make one big bud of 50-70 cm without lateral branches.
SO…you can put more plants on a square meter because they don’t stand in each others way!
If you start realizing that 85% of the weight comes from the main bud… you’ll understand this system and will seriously consider using it.
Bigger growers can always make a deal about the price of the seed. (Think about that)

Resuming this story: harvesting 7x a year without spider mites/thrips and all that trouble, a much better end result and a lot less bud cleaning to do.
Don’t forget that seedlings have a taproot by nature… and that makes a big difference.

There will be questions about this… we will see.

If you are one of the naughty boys that puts 6 instead of 5 plants make an appointment and get yourself some info.

Anyone using this "straight to 12/12" method?

looks very interesting. I'm going to try this!

Cees, this is good to know. My simple setup is already similar to what you describe except my lights are Philips Aquarium & Plant (don't know the numbers) and I use only well water and fish emulsion. I usually harvest 2 or 3 X/year so I look forward to trying your method to see what happens. Will also take time to roam around No Mercy--looks very interesting.

Hi Cees and all,
I put one of my own experiment seedlings under the 12/12 last week after vegging for a week or so after transplanting. Waiting for it (her, I hope) to show sex and hopefully clone her... Great post:tommy:

Oké Hunny Glo ( nice pick !), but realise....a week vegging is a waste of time !
Try it ones...to germinate under 12 hours and leave them under 12 hours. You might be surprised !

SpeesCees

Here is an example :

dag42geheel.jpg

OK, I'm soaking someto put in under 12/12, just curious though, what if you want your plant to get bigger and taller before flowering??? :hmmmm:

The only thing you can do is optimize conditions during thier first weeks . But why would you want them to get taller than about 40 inches indoor ? your light won''t reach that far anyway .

I''ve been testing the method discribed here for a long time , after i read one of the Space with Cees articles about it in the Essensie Magazine.
And i concluded this method is succesfull ,one that can give you enourmous yields .

Sometimes it might sound stange what he claims or says , but there is always a story behind it ,it can be backed up. I was curious enough to keep asking him about things over the years . His explainations matched my own findings in lots of cases . I learned a lot .
Who else dedicated his life to cannabis ( more than 35 years experience with Cannabis ,spending more time on it than someone with a day time job) and has worldwide experience, has done so much Cannabis related testing and investigating.

He's here to share his experience so pay attention and ask questions !!

Yes i have , but the whole process of cloning andkeeping mothers takes a lot of time ,space and energy , and i get better yields with plants from seed .

I put 24 under a 600 watt light ! Plants who did come out of a 9x9 cm pot
And believe it or not...I take 700 gram with a 600 watt per square meter !
This is not a tricky story.....this is where the real breeders are busy with.
Each cm. must give some production...or we are faling.

Stay cool guys.:smokin:

What types of soil/nutes do you use for this? Even though it's starting in flower, I'd think it'd need N right off the bat - w/o killing the seedling of course. When would you start adding Phosphorus?? Thanks!!

We use a low EC level soil ,in one large container. Low EC natural clay is added ( about 25 %) . the relatively large amount of soil provides the plants with enough N . We also use nitrificerende bacteria, for extra natural N production.

All the nutes your plants can't use will act as ballast wich will slow down thier development. In our opinion lots of people overfeed thier plants with nutes ,building up an enourmous ec in thier soil ( to almost toxic levels). Plants can look healthy while thier having trouble dealing with large amount of nutes .
On soil we can't get rid of all the waste by flushing like we can do on rockwool ,so we prevent giving to much nutes in the first place. For P we start feeding Guano extract (containing 3 different fractions of extract) in the 4 th or 5 th week (from sprouting) . This nute closely fits the plants needs without adding extra useless salts.

Anyone using this "straight to 12/12" method?

I don't know is it someone already tried or not ,but Im still frozen after Atmosphere tutorial on no mercy web site ... this metod from (I can say) No Mercy Supply is one new and excellent thing in canna growing.

btw, Cees bro, I still can't found "No Mercy Special" reports...giv me link pls ...

I don't think there are any real reports on 'no Mercy Special' . I've seen them grow at a friends place , the results were very good, so I plan to grow them myself in the future and do a report.

Back
Top Bottom